Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Remember when they talk “meritocracy” to tell them that project 2025 is a spoils system

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good breakdown of Project 2025. They want to make the next Republican president a dictator.

They have to. They have no policy other than open racism and shoveling tax breaks to their ultra wealthy donors......Deeply unpopular and without the electoral college it's grim......Country getting more diverse and they feel like the time is running out. I expect a level of fukkery coming in the next year(s) unlike anything we've ever seen from them thus far.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Damn how have I missed this thread the entire time? :dwillhuh: Glad I checked cause I nearly made a thread. Have yall looked into this? Especially the bothsides/Internet Ass brehs??? Cause I did a few quick string searches and uhhh :patrice:

• Reparation/s -- mentioned 7 times, in reference to stopping "Climate Reparations"
  • Black (people) -- only mentioned twice I believe, and that was to say "government can't fix fatherlessness" and "Black people are underrepresented in Special Education"
  • Africa/n -- they sound like Pan Africanists. They recognize Africa is raising and think we need to get in the game
  • Immigrants -- 13 times
  • Immigration -- 119 times
  • Border -- 154 times

:skip:.... THESE are the tangibles ya'll are talking about?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Conservatives have spent decades eroding our institutions and sowing the idea that government doesn't work..... and its paying off.

Republicans and government failure have been a thing since forever (think of Hoover), and Barry Goldwater pushed many of the same talking points that far-right Republicans do today. But Newt Gingrich is really the one who birthed the current collapse in the system.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
These people write their autocratic ambitions down in black and white, and people still don't know about it, or act like it's not real.:wow:

They are too busy trying to figure out what the "deep state" and "illuminati" are up to.

There is an open "cabal" at work laughing at these morons watching YT-vids with Halloween music in the background and dark, Black & white pics, rambling about some hidden conspiracy.

:snoop:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And what a surprise, this is an individual who Elon Musk regularly signal boost and engage with on twitter. I'm sure it's a coincidence that Elon was part of the "pay pal mafia" with, surprise, Peter Thiel and another libertarian shyt head named David Sacks. It's totally a coincidence that all these people run in the same circle.

Don't forget Marc Andressen