Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Country becoming more diverse and time is running out. The only solution is genocide and mass deportations. That's what they mean by "time is running out and only he can "fix" this.

Huckabee just said "if they steal 2024 away from us and Trump then it won't be ballots, it will be bullets"

There is a real lust to take care of the "crime" and "diversity" problem before these folks drop off in the next 15-20 years. What's funny is they are leaving their wealth and homes to some weak characters in their brood and they know it. That advantage can rapidly disappear without constantly being boosted via the wealth gap and other systemic advantages.

Let these CACs use bullets against Biden and his military after his re election victory. I would love to see these CAC Trump Supporters die by the millions.

@Cat piss martini why are there black posters that defend Trump? Not the stereotypical bedbuck chasing c00n, but the "real street" dudes as well? :jbhmm:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Let these CACs use bullets against Biden and his military after his re election victory. I would love to see these CAC Trump Supporters die by the millions.

@Cat piss martini why are there black posters that defend Trump? Not the stereotypical bedbuck chasing c00n, but the "real street" dudes as well? :jbhmm:
“Real” street Nikkas are c00ns too. Call me a lame idc:pachaha:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:dahell: Stop it with this shyt. It's like, read the room. You got fukking illegals who cannot even vote eating up billions of resources and you still think this is a viable argument. I'm legit offended you would even use it at this late date.

Politics is only a compromise FOR US. Everybody else get exactly what they want from the big tent. When we show up, everybody poor-mouthing. FOH.

I'm with @Still Benefited on this one: if it's really that serious, Democrats should be incentivizing their base.

This is basic politics, what is confusing them? If they can't figure this out, are they even politically astute enough to save us from the Nazis? These are real questions.

Bc all I see them doing is sacrificing bp, ie, Fani Willis and Alvin Bragg as the faces of the prosecution, bringing migrants into our enclaves to starve us of resources, etc.

:mjlol: @skylove4 with the angry dap but no response. Hm.

Exactly. :camby:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Migrants aren't "starving" you out of resources. Billionaire elites who refuse to pay their fair share are. The right wing propaganda machine has got a lot of you punching down when you should be punching up.
That’s a racist ass white man who’s been playing the long game on here that you’re qouting :sas2: . Sadly it tricks a lot of smart dumb nikkas on here but that is a pure cac male with nefarious intentions. It should be obvious that poster isn’t who it claims to be.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I’ll get to you when I’m ready white boy. Sit your dumb ass down and wait for me to respond:mjpls:
:therethere:I understand, it's more comforting for you to think that way.

Don't be surprised when them exit polls show you who you dealing with. Same thing that happened the first time, as I recall. :usure:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:therethere:I understand, it's more comforting for you to think that way.

Don't be surprised when them exit polls show you who you dealing with. Same thing that happened the first time, as I recall. :usure:
You wish you pathetic cac. You’ve literally spent years, probably unpaid pretending to be a conservative black woman, you’re sick as fukk. You’re even worse than Nicole because that was at least a blackish person. I promise you once these smart dumb nikkas find out what you really are there’s going to be a lot of
giphy.gif

On this site. Mark my words :sas2:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Thiel also has funded Blake Masters and another bullshyt right-wing thought leader richard hanania.. Richard hanania distorts "black" crime statistics among his other propaganda.
And what a surprise, this is an individual who Elon Musk regularly signal boost and engage with on twitter. I'm sure it's a coincidence that Elon was part of the "pay pal mafia" with, surprise, Peter Thiel and another libertarian shyt head named David Sacks. It's totally a coincidence that all these people run in the same circle.

Daps
And what a surprise, this is an individual who Elon Musk regularly signal boost and engage with on twitter. I'm sure it's a coincidence that Elon was part of the "pay pal mafia" with, surprise, Peter Thiel and another libertarian shyt head named David Sacks. It's totally a coincidence that all these people run in the same circle.
exactly. It's just coincidental.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not on the "they are returning slavery" rhetoric fully, yet. But the idea that this is unimaginable is also being ignorant of where some of these people are at mentally.

I'm not going to do a firehose of information, but I will give you hints on how to go down the rabbit hole. This combination anti-democratic, unrestrained capitalism, and desire for authoritarianism has its basis among this new class of rich elites, such as Silicon Valley venture capitalists. The most prominent at the moment being Peter Theil who helped bankroll Trump to a small degree and who is bankrolling Vivek Ramaswamy. Thiel has an infamous story of where he was confronted by a fellow black student during the height of protests of apartheid in the US for his rumored support of the regime and he pretty much just kept repeating that "Apartheid was a good economic system" and people who know Thiel describe him as being incapable of expressing any sort of empathy for other human beings and inhumanely cold when it comes to more humane ideas like human rights. To him, the role of government is not to care about human rights, just how much it can help facilitate the gain of capital, for people such as him.

He has funded and also found a lot of common ground when it comes to philosophy with a computer scientist by the name of Curtis Yarvin. I've had the (dis)pleasure of reading a lot of his writings and he has a sincere belief that blacks are better enslaved and they simply can't function in modern society if they are given the same rights as other races. He sincerely believes this and preaches it. It's not just hateful rhetoric, to him. It's the logical "natural order". He along with a dude called Nick Land are thought of as originators of "neo-reactionism" and "dark enlightenment" which is a white supremacist philosophy that the current political climate has taken a lot of cues from. Steve Bannon has said himself he enjoys Yarvin work and he is tied to one of the biggest republican money men at the moment. He is most infamously known for stating "some races are better suited for slavery than others" and that slavery is a natural institution.

He is also obsessed with the Scottish white supremacist philosopher from the 19th century, Thomas Carlyle who commonly argued that blacks naturally belong as slaves and quotes him on this point often.

Everything I mentioned can be found sourced here.

These are the individuals on the far right who carry a lot of weight, and as you can see they don't view slavery as something that is forever in the dustbin of history. In fact, it's probably a mistake in their mind we ever got rid of it. So, don't know if they "will bring back slavery" but understand there are a lot of these people who don't think slavery was a moral failing. Failing to enslave their perceived inferiors is the failing in their mind.
Here’s my thing, if 70 plus percent of the country will vote to enslave black people, than voting ain’t going to do shyt and is not the main issue we should be worried about, we might as well mentally and physically prepare for another civil war

So when @Ezekiel 25:17 mentioned it I think he was trolling and maybe having one of his autistic episodes and basically made a joke out of slavery, im surprised nobody really pointed that out

Daps
Reppin
St louis

TsowUO3.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Please do, it's disgusting. If you don't know what's going on (like the COST), our protestations lack context.

:mjlol:

New York taxpayers will shell out $4.65 billion for education-related expenses, $3.5 billion for health care and welfare expenditures including food assistance programs, and $1.75 billion for costs related to immigration-related law enforcement such as caring for unaccompanied minors, the report breakdown states.

You cannot reasonably expect us to go along with this. No one can. The wp in Staten Island bout to secede and bp can't even bring this up in conversation. Many black NY'ers, especially in this expensive ass city, depend on those services and have fukking already paid for them with decades of taxes.

I know this is massively off topic, but if every thread about republicans turns into "vote blue, no matter who", this issue will be re-litigated every time. I hate that the Democrats won't just do right, but here we are.
I'm trying not to die on this hill, because Democrats invited this in with this whole sanctuary city nonsense and Republicans exploited it. It is a problem, ngl...there's two perspectives for me on immigration and illegal immigration. I think we should be welcoming to immigrants and the process should be more efficient. On the flip, if you're illegal, send them back to where they came from. At the very least, send them back to Texas and Florida.

After seeing Eric Adam's rant today about this getting worse, the fact that he's virtually admitting defeat on this issue is some bytchass shyt to me. And dont get me started in Brandon Johnson, I didn't want him as mayor. There is a solution, I'm not sure why Eric would fix his lips to say "this will destroy the city" or any of the stuff he said in that 2 minute clip.

But as dismissive as this might sound, we can't lose track of the bigger picture. It's a bit of "The boy who cried wolf", but this next presidential election quite possibly might truly be the most important election. And I absolutely hate that Biden is the guy up there. He was literally the last person I wanted to vote in the democratic party in the 2020 elections, but it's plainly apparent that Republicans are trying to do some unprecedented things in 2024. They've already partially showed their hand; eliminating abortion, gutting whole regulatory departments, cutting social security/Medicare/Obamacare, teaching their perverted version of history, removing affirmative action, and more.

Yeah, the democratic party isn't doing anything extra for black people, but we stand to lose many of the things that have helped black people over the last 60 years. We need to hold the line and start pushing some grassroots people that can get shyt done. Being completely honest, there's only been a handful...maybe 5 politicians I would ride with in the last 10 years. That's a fukked up Stat, but it doesn’t make me want to stop voting because I'm not a single issue voter.