Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Democrat strategist and liberal loyalist. I know I was the first to bring up trans,and probably the first to bring up illegals. But I dont think Dems get that its not about what theyre doing for trans or illegals. The point is why isnt one of your most loyal and impactful demographics,getting that same energy of you running through walls for them? Jumping on landmines to defend them?

You dont have to defend what Dems are doing for LGBT or illegals. We were just told you cant ask for too much. But are consistently seeing other groups get alot without asking. As well as asking for too much and putting Dems in a bad position. Just explain why the goose isnt good for the gander? We might not support it,but we thank the illegals and LGBT for bringing clarity:respect:.

I say this becaue these convos often get derailed because yall start asking about,or defending democrat legislation for trans/illegals. And why its not as much as we claim,or that it was needed. What you do or dont do for them isnt changing #Bothsides voting stance. Whatever the trans and illegals negotiate,good for them I guess. Now what are you going to do for black people is the question.

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dahell: Stop it with this shyt. It's like, read the room. You got fukking illegals who cannot even vote eating up billions of resources and you still think this is a viable argument. I'm legit offended you would even use it at this late date.

Politics is only a compromise FOR US. Everybody else get exactly what they want from the big tent. When we show up, everybody poor-mouthing. FOH.

I'm with @Still Benefited on this one: if it's really that serious, Democrats should be incentivizing their base.

This is basic politics, what is confusing them? If they can't figure this out, are they even politically astute enough to save us from the Nazis? These are real questions.

Bc all I see them doing is sacrificing bp, ie, Fani Willis and Alvin Bragg as the faces of the prosecution, bringing migrants into our enclaves to starve us of resources, etc.
I don't really do politics, but if you as a woman are siding with, and shouting out, an admitted rapist, he must've said some powerful shyt. Like, "you see that gun on the nightstand, right? Now say you agree with my political opinion. :demonic:"

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don't really do politics, but if you as a woman are siding with, and shouting out, an admitted rapist, he must've said some powerful shyt. Like, "you see that gun on the nightstand, right? Now say you agree with my political opinion. :demonic:"

So, what you're saying is, political agreement is equivalent to a wholesale cosign on his whole life?

Be careful how you answer. :mjgrin:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Once again,you dont know wtf youre talking about injecting yourself in a thread because your inflated ego wont allow you stay in your place. Biden is the current president. Not Trump. You busy following other ignorant ass posters spreading misinformation acting like there arent white supremacists shooting shyt up with Biden in office. Boy, shut your narcissistic ass up.
This boy retarded :mjlol:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So, what you're saying is, political agreement is equivalent to a wholesale cosign on his whole life?

Be careful how you answer. :mjgrin:
You really gonna try to block me from getting an excellent joke off, huh? :gucci:
A'ight, I'll bite. I don't even know what he said, because I have him on ignore. I'm surprised you don't :mjgrin:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
As usual, who's going to stop them? :yeshrug: January 6th was only a precursor and Dems haven't done shyt to put anything in place to prevent it again.
It's ingenious how Trump literally ran game on these MAGA dudes. He sold a dream and these proud boys well...made a proud fool out of themselves :mjlol:

Strap your seat, get your popcorn and be prepared. This ain't ending anytime soon!

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Democrat strategist and liberal loyalist. I know I was the first to bring up trans,and probably the first to bring up illegals. But I dont think Dems get that its not about what theyre doing for trans or illegals. The point is why isnt one of your most loyal and impactful demographics,getting that same energy of you running through walls for them? Jumping on landmines to defend them?

You dont have to defend what Dems are doing for LGBT or illegals. We were just told you cant ask for too much. But are consistently seeing other groups get alot without asking. As well as asking for too much and putting Dems in a bad position. Just explain why the goose isnt good for the gander? We might not support it,but we thank the illegals and LGBT for bringing clarity:respect:.

I say this becaue these convos often get derailed because yall start asking about,or defending democrat legislation for trans/illegals. And why it’s not as much as we claim,or that it was needed. What you do or dont do for them isnt changing #Bothsides voting stance. Whatever the trans and illegals negotiate,good for them I guess. Now what are you going to do for black people is the question.
What’s the end game for both sides? Why would a politician fight for some one who’s not going to vote anyway? I would just focus on appealing to black women since they show out in droves and another group who actually votes. Both sides does nothing but waste your vote.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm not on the "they are returning slavery" rhetoric fully, yet. But the idea that this is unimaginable is also being ignorant of where some of these people are at mentally.

I'm not going to do a firehose of information, but I will give you hints on how to go down the rabbit hole. This combination anti-democratic, unrestrained capitalism, and desire for authoritarianism has its basis among this new class of rich elites, such as Silicon Valley venture capitalists. The most prominent at the moment being Peter Theil who helped bankroll Trump to a small degree and who is bankrolling Vivek Ramaswamy. Thiel has an infamous story of where he was confronted by a fellow black student during the height of protests of apartheid in the US for his rumored support of the regime and he pretty much just kept repeating that "Apartheid was a good economic system" and people who know Thiel describe him as being incapable of expressing any sort of empathy for other human beings and inhumanely cold when it comes to more humane ideas like human rights. To him, the role of government is not to care about human rights, just how much it can help facilitate the gain of capital, for people such as him.

He has funded and also found a lot of common ground when it comes to philosophy with a computer scientist by the name of Curtis Yarvin. I've had the (dis)pleasure of reading a lot of his writings and he has a sincere belief that blacks are better enslaved and they simply can't function in modern society if they are given the same rights as other races. He sincerely believes this and preaches it. It's not just hateful rhetoric, to him. It's the logical "natural order". He along with a dude called Nick Land are thought of as originators of "neo-reactionism" and "dark enlightenment" which is a white supremacist philosophy that the current political climate has taken a lot of cues from. Steve Bannon has said himself he enjoys Yarvin work and he is tied to one of the biggest republican money men at the moment. He is most infamously known for stating "some races are better suited for slavery than others" and that slavery is a natural institution.

He is also obsessed with the Scottish white supremacist philosopher from the 19th century, Thomas Carlyle who commonly argued that blacks naturally belong as slaves and quotes him on this point often.

Everything I mentioned can be found sourced here.

These are the individuals on the far right who carry a lot of weight, and as you can see they don't view slavery as something that is forever in the dustbin of history. In fact, it's probably a mistake in their mind we ever got rid of it. So, don't know if they "will bring back slavery" but understand there are a lot of these people who don't think slavery was a moral failing. Failing to enslave their perceived inferiors is the failing in their mind.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What’s the end game for both sides? Why would a politician fight for some one who’s not going to vote anyway?
But nobody said that, tho. You invented a strawman just so you could kill it.

I'd HAPPILY vote for a democrat who did literally anything for us. Bu they're not.

Understand, the NYC budget is fukkED this year. Regular services that, again, WE PAID FOR are not even being allocated towards the people who put in: tax payers. They must be shared with these interlopers.

Our children will suffer. Our homeless will suffer. Our poor will suffer. I'm supposed to vote for that? :childplease:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
But nobody said that, tho. You invented a strawman just so you could kill it.

I'd HAPPILY vote for a democrat who did literally anything for us. Bu they're not.

Understand, the NYC budget is fukkED this year. Regular services that, again, WE PAID FOR are not even being allocated towards the people who put in: tax payers. They must be shared with these interlopers.

Our children will suffer. Our homeless will suffer. Our poor will suffer. I'm supposed to vote for that? :childplease:
So your just not gonna vote?