Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
it’s not what a lot of you want to hear, but if trump is able to run, he’s going to beat biden.

jim crow joe is plagued by concerns with his age and mental state, inflation that continues to cause pain on the pockets of consumers, and a resurgent covid-19 against which the public is not properly shielded.

look at the polls. he’s neck and neck with a seditious buffoon whose facing multiple indictments for attempting to overturn the 2020 election. his approval rating continues to sag.

there’s no passion among the crowd on whose votes biden’s re-election depends. if democrats were smart, they’d either convince him to step aside or primary him.

:unimpressed:
I disagree, the election will be close but it will be plenty of people voting against Trump and not for Biden.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Trump also has lost the support of the independents and non Maga Republicans that he needs to win the election. Republicans are the minority party and they can't win without independents and Republicans outside of the Maga base.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No, the number was 100 million Jews. Trump is way more evil and will make them look like rookie numbers
You will literally say anything to be "right" :bryan:
No one has ever said 100 million. Provide a valid link or source and I will apologize, and send you $1k, you lying piece of white shyt

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s not what a lot of you want to hear, but if trump is able to run, he’s going to beat biden.

jim crow joe is plagued by concerns with his age and mental state, inflation that continues to cause pain on the pockets of consumers, and a resurgent covid-19 against which the public is not properly shielded.

look at the polls. he’s neck and neck with a seditious buffoon whose facing multiple indictments for attempting to overturn the 2020 election. his approval rating continues to sag.

there’s no passion among the crowd on whose votes biden’s re-election depends. if democrats were smart, they’d either convince him to step aside or primary him.

:unimpressed:
i thought biden was the man for the job in 2020. biden '24 might be the worst incumbent candidate we see in our lifetimes

he can't even make a campaign promise to be alive at the end of his term :dead:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Politics is a tedious compromise, you're never going to get everything you want, that's why this whole no tangibles/no vote initiative was dumb.

:dahell: Stop it with this shyt. It's like, read the room. You got fukking illegals who cannot even vote eating up billions of resources and you still think this is a viable argument. I'm legit offended you would even use it at this late date.

Politics is only a compromise FOR US. Everybody else get exactly what they want from the big tent. When we show up, everybody poor-mouthing. FOH.

I'm with @Still Benefited on this one: if it's really that serious, Democrats should be incentivizing their base.

This is basic politics, what is confusing them? If they can't figure this out, are they even politically astute enough to save us from the Nazis? These are real questions.

Bc all I see them doing is sacrificing bp, ie, Fani Willis and Alvin Bragg as the faces of the prosecution, bringing migrants into our enclaves to starve us of resources, etc.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The coli is anti gun. That alone tells you enough of what will go down. A lot of blacks are very forgiving and love them white people.:hubie:

Things are about to get very spooky in the next year. Covid 19 will look like a walk in the park.
well you are a prophet… we will see if that too shall pass

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Stop it with this shyt. It's like, read the room. You got fukking illegals who cannot even vote eating up billions of resources and you still think this is a viable argument. I'm legit offended you would even use it at this late date.

Politics is only a compromise FOR US. Everybody else get exactly what they want from the big tent. When we show up, everybody poor-mouthing. FOH.

I'm with @Still Benefited on this one: if it's really that serious, Democrats should be incentivizing their base.

This is basic politics, what is confusing them? If they can't figure this out, are they even politically astute enough to save us from the Nazis? These are real questions.

Bc all I see them doing is sacrificing bp, ie, Fani Willis and Alvin Bragg as the faces of the prosecution, bringing migrants into our enclaves to starve us of resources, etc.
Migrants aren't "starving" you out of resources. Billionaire elites who refuse to pay their fair share are. The right wing propaganda machine has got a lot of you punching down when you should be punching up.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It was the last weekend of summer before school in Toronto. Went to see an air show. The trump 2024 banners and hats were out. These reptilian looking geriatrics were in full force. Whatever is going on it's coordinated with these crakkkas. The code is in effect.

Time and time again I tell coli bros borders don't stop political rhetoric or influence when some smooth brained poster is asking "wHy do U cArE aBOut AmeRICaN PoLiTICS". It directly affects me it's the reason my province has been conservative for some years now. It's the reason every recent mayoral election in my city we had alt right flag waving full blown racists running on racist platforms. It's the reason crakkkas outside your borders are standing in attention and in unison with their American counterparts. This man has been their Messiah. To be ignorant of this and how it affects our lives is flat out retarded.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

I don't really disagree with most of your points.

But none of that invalidates my point about any constituency getting everything they want. That goes for the MAGA republicans that this very thread is about, LGBTQ, Asians, Hispanics, whatever demographic. If you show me a demographic, I'll show you a platform that isn't being fully satisfied.

This also doesn't invalidate my point that no tangibles/no vote was a ill-advised movement at best. If we want reparations, if we want police reform, if we want better funding for schools, we need to put up and stand behind candidates who have that platform locally and nationally; preferably locally to start.

If you don't vote not only will candidates not campaign for your goals, but you will start to lose what we already have. Very little is guaranteed by the constitution and a local level; certainly not social programs and the taxes that pay for them.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
But none of that invalidates my point about any constituency getting everything they want. That goes for the MAGA republicans that this very thread is about, LGBTQ, Asians, Hispanics, whatever demographic. If you show me a demographic, I'll show you a platform that isn't being fully satisfied.
Illegals. Go! :mjgrin:

Very little is guaranteed by the constitution and a local level; certainly not social programs and the taxes that pay for them.
Yes, I realize that, esp when your own elected officials won't even advocate for you.

Taxes from black cities are currently being expended on, again, NON CITIZENS WHO DON'T VOTE. How does that work? Politically, I mean. Who's voting on their behalf?

Or could it be that voting is not the most important part of the equation?

Also a real question. You seem reasonable. :jbhmm:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was the last weekend of summer before school in Toronto. Went to see an air show. The trump 2024 banners and hats were out. These reptilian looking geriatrics were in full force. Whatever is going on it's coordinated with these crakkkas. The code is in effect.

Time and time again I tell coli bros borders don't stop political rhetoric or influence when some smooth brained poster is asking "wHy do U cArE aBOut AmeRICaN PoLiTICS". It directly affects me it's the reason my province has been conservative for some years now. It's the reason every recent mayoral election in my city we had alt right flag waving full blown racists running on racist platforms. It's the reason crakkkas outside your borders are standing in attention and in unison with their American counterparts. This man has been their Messiah. To be ignorant of this and how it affects our lives is flat out retarded.

You have your own countries issues to worry about. Speak on that instead. Canada is a mess too and youve been dead silent about it.

Last edited: