Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I asked you to show me any proof that Democrats are "pushing" any action or legislation towards trans issues or people.

And this is the best you can possibly come up with as your diversion? A couple vague polls, some yee haw fascist Arkansas state law, and dikk riding Nap?

All to cape for white power militias In a thread on their active threat?

Typical black c00nservatice scumbag man. No facts. No logic. No reality. Just regurgitating a bunch of propaganda given to him by white supremacists.

Try to he a decent, honest person. For fukkjn once bro. Show us all these "transgender" and "trans kiddy" laws being pushed by Democrats in Congress or the White House. Please prove to us what you keep repeating every day is the truth and not just pure lies and sensationalism from fear mongering right wing propagandist Trump loving scumbags like you.

Frankly I'm beginning to wonder who is really obsessed with trans people and sexualizing kids...

Here you go since you asked. Dont you work for a liberal news network? Are you not checking your emails:respect:?

Its not simply about the LGBT,its the principle.
Dems doing an awful lotta legwork,and dont care who you offend with these LGBT stances and legislation. But then the liberal think tank turns around and tell us

"Bu bu but if the Democrats talk about black specefic tangibles/policy,its a death wish,keep it on the quiet. You dont want our answers to upset cacs do you:whoa:"

I guess we can ask after we vote them in office again. Until then #VoteHarder right?

Now ive answered your questions time and time again. You have yet to tell me any of your ideas for black specefic policies. Or any Democrat Black agenda,and Ive been asking for months. Dont ask me shyt else until you bring some answers to the table
full

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Regardless, it's a garbage thought process during a vicious war. Glad only a minority of folks think this way.

"Both our weapons have flaws!" is a plain cowardly reason to go sit on the fence.

More like the Democrats telling you to go to war with them. They have a gun full of ammo,and your gun is empty. The white liberals got a gun with bullets. The LGBT got a gun with bullets too:patrice:.

So I dont have a gun and I get zero cover? After all these tours Ive done for the "team":gucci:?

All Im saying is stay home until you get some bullets,a promise of some cover. If the Dems cant offer you that,its time for you to get a clue. I didnt even say they have to actually do anything. But they damn sure need to promise some shyt. As gullible as you nikkas are,you would probably vote whether they renig or not. But at least you can fall back on the fact they sold you a dream. Democrats honestly dont sell yall shyt but Republican racism and fear tactics. Yall eat it up everytime:respect:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Good luck?!

So you’re going to leave me like that?! :wtf:
:ufdup: Calm down. I got you

for 6 months. :hubie:

After that we’ll see what happens :sas2:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Republicans are setting up the apparatus to descend us into fascism in real time and MFERS still sleep ...hit the alarm clock...these fools want to take it back to 1950 when America was great again.....it can't be any more clear than we got an actual white supremacist senator in Tommy Tubbervile still in office :stopitslime:

Daps
it’s not what a lot of you want to hear, but if trump is able to run, he’s going to beat biden.

jim crow joe is plagued by concerns with his age and mental state, inflation that continues to cause pain on the pockets of consumers, and a resurgent covid-19 against which the public is not properly shielded.

look at the polls. he’s neck and neck with a seditious buffoon who’s facing multiple indictments for attempting to overturn the 2020 election. his approval rating continues to sag.

there’s no passion among the crowd on whose votes biden’s re-election depends. if democrats were smart, they’d either convince him to step aside or primary him.

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
it’s not what a lot of you want to hear, but if trump is able to run, he’s going to beat biden.

jim crow joe is plagued by concerns with his age and mental state, inflation that continues to cause pain on the pockets of consumers, and a resurgent covid-19 against which the public is not properly shielded.

look at the polls. he’s neck and neck with a seditious buffoon whose facing multiple indictments for attempting to overturn the 2020 election. his approval rating continues to sag.

there’s no passion among the crowd on whose votes biden’s re-election depends.

:unimpressed:

Educate me on actual numbers, charts, and statistics. @BigMoneyGrip

On what grounds did Trump gain? On what particular demographic?