Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah him and others think we in the south different Black folks.
Straight tribal shyt.
Overlook that.
Well according to his first reply, any other adult besides me would know what he meant, so you might be on to something. :ehh:

But in his second reply, all of a sudden he was talking about dual citizenship? :jbhmm:

So basically he's full of shyt :camby:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Ain't a holy roller you seen my post

but it just hit like a ton of bricks
American nothing but Sodom (not from Harlem DNC) :hula:Egypt (bondage GOP) :patrice:

Revelation 11:8

I might need to take my ass back to church a church that don't fukk with white people.:jbhmm:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Edit: an insecure tether mod merged the thread about a somali man beating his sister with a maga thread.

the reason foreigners are getting mad at OP and giving this thread 1 star is because he exposed the pattern that they KNOW is true from people in that culture beating on women like its nothing AND cheering the coward on that does it.

Literally saying it with their emaciated chests online that the attackers did a good job. don't put this mess on us making "black men" responsible for this immigrant violence period. the lies are going to stop.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Even Certified has been telling you this. The Dems nationally have been telling you this. Did your news letter get lost in the mail:respect:

"Part of the problem, he argues, is that the party’s focus on Trump and Republican extremism is less likely to motivate younger Black men than arguments focused on policy benefits. The messaging, he has argued, must focus on how Black communities have benefited from specific policies"

Enough is enough,at least Certified actually keeps up with the pulse of the nation. The rest of you just hide your heads in the sand and call us crazy c00ns:mjlol:. The bottomline is the Democrats know that this is an issue ,they have linked themselves as the spokesman for the LGBT. And the LGBT speaks as though they know they have the full support of the Democratic party.

They know its turning off black voters day by day. That trans issues are at the forefront,constantly getting airtime on your liberal news stations,constantly getting support from Dem politicians. Meanwhile black people and black issues are treated as radioactive by liberals like you.

"Sharif Street, a Pennsylvania state senator and the chairman of the state Democratic Party, said it’s incumbent on the party to give people not just something to vote against, like Trump, but something to vote for.

Ultimately, the Democratic Party is in the right place substantively on all of those issues,” he said. “But we’ve got to understand that people don’t just know that. We have to message to people so that they know where we are, and being better than the Republicans is not always enough to get people motivated to vote.”

So here we are,2024 Im guessing Dems will be trying to convince black people they are right about trans issues,and we should follow their lead.Rather than give us anything of substance. We will see if the liberals like you win out,or the ones who are actually paying attention.#EnoughIsEnough

I asked you to show me any proof that Democrats are "pushing" any action or legislation towards trans issues or people.

And this is the best you can possibly come up with as your diversion? A couple vague polls, some yee haw fascist Arkansas state law, and dikk riding Nap?

All to cape for white power militias In a thread on their active threat?

Typical black c00nservatice scumbag man. No facts. No logic. No reality. Just regurgitating a bunch of propaganda given to him by white supremacists.

Try to he a decent, honest person. For fukkjn once bro. Show us all these "transgender" and "trans kiddy" laws being pushed by Democrats in Congress or the White House. Please prove to us what you keep repeating every day is the truth and not just pure lies and sensationalism from fear mongering right wing propagandist Trump loving scumbags like you.

Frankly I'm beginning to wonder who is really obsessed with trans people and sexualizing kids...

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
the reason foreigners are getting mad at OP and giving this thread 1 star is because he exposed the pattern that they KNOW is true from people in that culture beating on women like its nothing AND cheering the coward on that does it.

Literally saying it with their emaciated chests online that the attackers did a good job. don't put this mess on us making "black men" responsible for this immigrant violence period. the lies are going to stop.

nikka got confused with his battery powered routine.

Wrong thread buddy. This is the one where you passively cape for Republicans and white power militias like a c00n. The diaspora war thread, where you can espouse your cac-adjacent sentiments about other black people and their inferior "cultures" like some type of aspiring st0rmfr0nt account is that way.

Cmon man keep your c00nery straight. You're losing it.

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Your problem is you're assuming that each side is symmetrical. No one said the democrats are great, matter fact, I'd reckon most of the people in this thread are sick of them too. Doesn't mean we're going to let one party get into control that wants to burn 80 years of progress down so the country can go back to the 1950's socially and demographically. That's what these Republicans want. They want to go back to 1950's America.

Nah 1920s at minimum. 1950s had the New Deal federal government. This 2025 shyt openly wants to destroy that.

1920s was the peak of the KKK too.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Trump isn't winning shyt. Maga Team in here talking big like it's 2016. He won't be at the next debate either. Republicans are slowly pushing him out of the picture but you have folks in here acting like it's the Democrat's responsibility to keep them in check. Yes, you @OperationNumbNutts

That proud boy getting 22 years has really rattled more than a few tlr maga folks lately. :mjpls: You can tell. Incel posts up. Maga posts up. You can tell.