Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Act like they stopped making negs after you used yours, p*ssy :umad:

Who said I was talking tough when you nitpicked my post like I'm really a cac :comeon:

If you really want to know why I worded it that way it's because there are black folks with duel citizenships. I know it sucks that you don't have one probably which is why you got so defensive.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
America can’t afford to let any of this happen. It is as simple as that. & you know he has Fani Willis an em picture on a wall with daggers in it somewhere
It won’t because as usual black folk always saving this country from itself

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Who said I was talking tough when you nitpicked my post like I'm really a cac :comeon:

If you really want to know why I worded it that way it's because there are black folks with duel citizenships. I know it sucks that you don't have one probably which is why you got so defensive.
You are the smartdumbest dolt. So you're the only black person with dual citizenship, which is why you said "they" when referring to the "blacks" who will be enslaved? That's what you're going with?

I've never referred to black people as "blacks," or "they." YOU got defensive, p*ssy, that's why you negged me instead of refuting what I said.

I could take your exact post and copy/paste it into a racist forum and it would get cheered. But instead of you being a man and admitting you worded it wrong, you would rather pop shyt. Which is the same thing I've pointed out about you for months.

So like I said, we can have this discussion offline if you'd like. If not, stay out of my alerts.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You are the smartdumbest dolt. So you're the only black person with dual citizenship, which is why you said "they" when referring to the "blacks" who will be enslaved? That's what you're going with?

I've never referred to black people as "blacks," or "they." YOU got defensive, p*ssy, that's why you negged me instead of refuting what I said.

I could take your exact post and copy/paste it into a racist forum and it would get cheered. But instead of you being a man and admitting you worded it wrong, you would rather pop shyt. Which is the same thing I've pointed out about you for months.

So like I said, we can have this discussion offline if you'd like. If not, stay out of my alerts.

I'm not about to read this and I'm not about to go back and forth with you.

Get out and vote Democrat. That's our only saving grace.