Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did you like about the Trump years, more than anything?

I didnt vote for Trump in 2016 or 2020 so dont know what you want me to tell you. Didnt vote for Hillary, stein, or biden either. I got a 2,000 dollar check of my tax dollars though when. Only thing about Biden is i got that student loan forgiveness covered. I dont give a fukk about these politicians because they dont give a fukk about me.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: how tf is this man not dead in the red

Am I wrong,looks like white racist found the perfect candidate to enhance white supremacy? But just wait for it,you'll get it once you see how many young white males,and former liberals join the bandwagon and choose their racism over their party:respect:#Bookmarked

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I didnt vote for Trump in 2016 or 2020 so dont know what you want me to tell you. I got a 2,000 dollar check of my tax dollars though. Only thing about Biden is i got that student loan forgiveness covered. I dont give a fukk about these politicians because they dont give a fukk about me.
:what:
Didn't we get more stimulus under Biden? fukk Biden too but Trump administration wanted it lower, Biden also had better unemployment.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Even Certified has been telling you this. The Dems nationally have been telling you this. Did your news letter get lost in the mail:respect:

"Part of the problem, he argues, is that the party’s focus on Trump and Republican extremism is less likely to motivate younger Black men than arguments focused on policy benefits. The messaging, he has argued, must focus on how Black communities have benefited from specific policies"

Enough is enough,at least Certified actually keeps up with the pulse of the nation. The rest of you just hide your heads in the sand and call us crazy c00ns:mjlol:. The bottomline is the Democrats know that this is an issue ,they have linked themselves as the spokesman for the LGBT. And the LGBT speaks as though they know they have the full support of the Democratic party.

They know its turning off black voters day by day. That trans issues are at the forefront,constantly getting airtime on your liberal news stations,constantly getting support from Dem politicians. Meanwhile black people and black issues are treated as radioactive by liberals like you.

"Sharif Street, a Pennsylvania state senator and the chairman of the state Democratic Party, said it’s incumbent on the party to give people not just something to vote against, like Trump, but something to vote for.

Ultimately, the Democratic Party is in the right place substantively on all of those issues,” he said. “But we’ve got to understand that people don’t just know that. We have to message to people so that they know where we are, and being better than the Republicans is not always enough to get people motivated to vote.”

So here we are,2024 Im guessing Dems will be trying to convince black people they are right about trans issues,and we should follow their lead.Rather than give us anything of substance. We will see if the liberals like you win out,or the ones who are actually paying attention.#EnoughIsEnough
know you hate me, but you know when I'm right... I'm right...

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
"blacks," huh? :mjpls:

"they," not "we," huh? :mjpls:

Reads like a st0rmfr0nt/***** post :mjpls:

I'm not sure why you're making this out to be a joke. We're the only people to joke about these things, while everyone else is serious. This is a serious matter, time is ticking, elections are coming up. We need to go out in numbers and vote Democrat just like we did for Obama. This is election will be the determining factor on whether Black Americans will thrive or become a permanent underclass.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I’ve said it a few times in TLR.

These ppl want us back in chains and the other races will stand by and watch it happen as long as it doesn’t happen to THEM
I got 3 passports and money.

Good luck :hubie:

Like I said if I shyt moving funny before the election. Taking my pto for work and getting out the country.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
They literally went super soft on the January 6th folk. That shyt won't happen again. The bytch who got her ass blown through the door was only a preview. I hope they try again. Nothing would be better than watching racist get mowed down.
On god, if they try that shyt in 2024 while Democrats actually have control of the country, they will get mowed down this time. All Biden would have to do is give them the permission, of course if there are thousands of folks there trying to run up in the capital again. Only reason it didn't happen in 21 is because Trump made sure no help was on the way.

The day the news is covering hundreds of Trump supporters getting bodied on live TV will be the beginning of the end of white supremacy in America. That shyt shoulda happened in 21, I hope it happens again so these mothafukkas can learn they lesson.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
If Trump wins, America will be a full blown dictatorship. Slavery will be legalized, all blacks will be slaves again.

Go vote.

this is a disrespectful ass post. playing with black american history. this the type of shill bullshyt that gets a pass on thekooni.com

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me explain myself.

When I say “fear mongering” I’m just saying I’m tired of people talking about Trump winning and just trying to scare people with it. I don’t want that man to win AT ALL! People are trying to troll him back in the seat though which sucks. I just can’t wait til he’s not a factor anymore. I had to cover s Nikki Haley campaign stop and I was standing there listening to her talk like damn, I’ll take her as the main candidate over Trump. He was President already so it is what it is. I’m just tired of it all.
Who isn't tired of it all at this point? These are unprecedented times and the country as we know it is in very serious trouble if he or any republican holds office. Keep in mind this "Project 2025" agenda is set to be implemented if ANY republican becomes president. People have every right to scare people because implications of these measures being taken is a very serious issue.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I really have to restructure my life. On some real shyt, it’s going to go down if he is re-elected. And the military will step in, but these people are on some r@ce war shyt. It’s not all of them, but it’s enough of them to storm the capitol again. They are willing to crash out over this man. It’s insane.
I really hope they do. If people knew there are literally 2 military bases within 5 miles of the capital and about 10 different police departments including the FBI and probably the CIA (not sure where their main office is) and snipers on damn near every building they'd understand how light they went on those people.
Too much fear mongering going on these days. I’m tired of it. The Trump boogeyman ain’t working no more. He was already President and if he wins again it is what it is.:yeshrug: People are trying their best to get him in there again.. why argue about it? I am just going to vote and go on with my life.
If they convict him for the insurrection he won't even be able to run and if he gets convicted in GA he can't pardon himself. Dems already have it covered. They make sure to stop him before he gets started

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm not sure why you're making this out to be a joke. We're the only people to joke about these things, while everyone else is serious. This is a serious matter, time is ticking, elections are coming up. We need to go out in numbers and vote Democrat just like we did for Obama. This is election will be the determining factor on whether Black Americans will thrive or become a permanent underclass.
I wasn't joking, at all; you worded that extremely poorly, at best. At worst, you're an agent, or blackfishing.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Who isn't tired of it all at this point? These are unprecedented times and the country as we know it is in very serious trouble if he or any republican holds office. Keep in mind this "Project 2025" agenda is set to be implemented if ANY republican becomes president. People have every right to scare people because implications of these measures being taken is a very serious issue.
Oh I’m on your side. I had to hang up with a friend earlier talking about this same stuff. I vote and I’m going to continue to vote. I mean we knew what would happen before that man became President before but it still happened. This country is in free fall. We can only do the best we can out here.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Oh I’m on your side. I had to hang up with a friend earlier talking about this same stuff. I vote and I’m going to continue to vote. I mean we knew what would happen before that man became President before but it still happened. This country is in free fall. We can only do the best we can out here.

Trump and his followers literally have to die out before things change for the better. That is what happens when everyone took the 2016 General Election for granted. :yeshrug: Now we gotta deal with him and his followers for decades to come.

Veteran
Daps
I wasn't joking, at all; you worded that extremely poorly, at best. At worst, you're an agent, or blackfishing.

Oh I see what time you're own. You sound like a derailing nitpicking teenager because an adult would've understood what I meant. I'll just neg you and keep it moving.

Veteran
Daps
this is a disrespectful ass post. playing with black american history. this the type of shill bullshyt that gets a pass on thekooni.com

-January 6th Capitol attack
-Roe v. Wade overturned
-Desantis banning books on Black American history.
-Board v. Brown possibly being overturned.

Do you want me to keep going?