Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They literally went super soft on the January 6th folk. That shyt won't happen again. The bytch who got her ass blown through the door was only a preview. I hope they try again. Nothing would be better than watching racist get mowed down.
And they made a big deal out of that acting like her dumb ass had to be in there. One of the most dumb ways to die.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your black azz will be in chains, and these CACs will laugh as you work for free :ufdup:
These nikkas are either dumb or right wing cacs. We've had an attempted coup, assassination attempts, stochastic terrorist attacks inspired by right wing propaganda, elected officials openly calling violence and these fools are still saying we're "fear mongering".

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are your Herschel Walker's son?

I dont care about any of these goofies. Im tired of these scared people talking about these republicans that probably dont even control shyt where they live but scared to call out these democrat party folks disrespecting, neglecting them, saying racist shyt out in the open, all sorts of fukked up shyt but theyre kissing their ass that runs their city or town. Thats just bytchassness. Just give all these clowns the smoke. fukk are yall scared for? These democrat party fools still aint going to do shyt if folks vote for them as proof right now with joe biden.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you please show us the legislation or organized initiatives focused on "castration" and "kid trannies" Democrats are "pushing?"

You think you can talk out your ass speaking shyt right wing propagabda into reality in order to run defense for the electoral prospects of white supremacists and white nationalists. It's time to talk actual facts.

Show us these laws and policies Democrats are "pushing" focused on "kid trannies."

Even Certified has been telling you this. The Dems nationally have been telling you this. Did your news letter get lost in the mail:respect:

"Part of the problem, he argues, is that the party’s focus on Trump and Republican extremism is less likely to motivate younger Black men than arguments focused on policy benefits. The messaging, he has argued, must focus on how Black communities have benefited from specific policies"

Enough is enough. No one said it's being prioritized, but it's certainly being defended to an excessive degree and trans activists think they have control of the mic.

Enough is enough,at least Certified actually keeps up with the pulse of the nation. The rest of you just hide your heads in the sand and call us crazy c00ns:mjlol:. The bottomline is the Democrats know that this is an issue ,they have linked themselves as the spokesman for the LGBT. And the LGBT speaks as though they know they have the full support of the Democratic party.

They know its turning off black voters day by day. That trans issues are at the forefront,constantly getting airtime on your liberal news stations,constantly getting support from Dem politicians. Meanwhile black people and black issues are treated as radioactive by liberals like you.

"Sharif Street, a Pennsylvania state senator and the chairman of the state Democratic Party, said it’s incumbent on the party to give people not just something to vote against, like Trump, but something to vote for.

Ultimately, the Democratic Party is in the right place substantively on all of those issues,” he said. “But we’ve got to understand that people don’t just know that. We have to message to people so that they know where we are, and being better than the Republicans is not always enough to get people motivated to vote.”

So here we are,2024 Im guessing Dems will be trying to convince black people they are right about trans issues,and we should follow their lead.Rather than give us anything of substance. We will see if the liberals like you win out,or the ones who are actually paying attention.#EnoughIsEnough

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas are either dumb or right wing cacs. We've had an attempted coup, assassination attempts, stochastic terrorist attacks inspired by right wing propaganda, elected officials openly calling violence and these fools are still saying we're "fear mongering".

And most of that shyt is aimed specifically at BLACK PEOPLE.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I dont care about any of these goofies. Im tired of these scared people talking about these republicans that probably dont even control shyt where they live but scared to call out these democrat party folks disrespecting, neglecting them, saying racist shyt out in the open, all sorts of fukked up shyt but theyre kissing their ass. Thats just bytchassness.

What did you like about the Trump years, more than anything?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Can we at least get a Gavin Newsome in office that "MIGHT" be willing to purge the government of right wing radical pink pieces of garbage? Like literally remove every person in office connected to Trump. Cause Biden would win, realize that these folks are the biggest threat to this country, and shrug his fukkin shoulders then talk about laws and how they were "elected" and he can't do shyt about it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Anyone who thinks this isn't a big deal is an idiot. The federal and local government employs MASSIVE numbers of black employees.

This is a direct attack on black wealth, economics, and middle class stability. :ufdup:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Can we at least get a Gavin Newsome in office that "MIGHT" be willing to purge the government of right wing radical pink pieces of garbage? Like literally remove every person in office connected to Trump. Cause Biden would win, realize that these folks are the biggest threat to this country, and shrug his fukkin shoulders then talk about laws and how they were "elected" and he can't do shyt about it.

Look at the posters in this thread that are on Trump's side. :coffee:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I dont care about any of these goofies. Im tired of these scared people talking about these republicans that probably dont even control shyt where they live but scared to call out these democrat party folks disrespecting, neglecting them, saying racist shyt out in the open, all sorts of fukked up shyt but theyre kissing their ass. Thats just bytchassness.
Disrespecting and saying racist things out in the open?

PLEASE BRO. PLEASE. PIST ME ONE DROP OF PROOF OF THIS HAPPENING? JUST A SINGLE VIDEO OR ARTICLE OR QUOTE? JUST 1 nikka. ONE OF THEM bytchES.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Let me explain myself.

When I say “fear mongering” I’m just saying I’m tired of people talking about Trump winning and just trying to scare people with it. I don’t want that man to win AT ALL! People are trying to troll him back in the seat though which sucks. I just can’t wait til he’s not a factor anymore. I had to cover s Nikki Haley campaign stop and I was standing there listening to her talk like damn, I’ll take her as the main candidate over Trump. He was President already so it is what it is. I’m just tired of it all.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:laff: you must not know what stupid means when you dont recognize it when youre behaving like it as you are now. :yeshrug: you can always take your ass back to school as they just opened up this week.

Any Black man in America that says both sides is a fukking pathetic idiot.

You can literally trace the conservative policies from the reconstruction era after slavery to the modern conservatives.

They are still using the same tactics to oppress Black people you dumb fukk.

Just today Alabama got a map thrown out for being racist against Black people.

Stop sucking conservative dikk you clown.