Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Anyone comparing Republicans to Democrats at this point is a fukking idiot and shouldn't be listened to. Both sides are NOT the same. Republicans MUST not win the presidency come 2024.

/thread
Have you ever seen a Left wing and right wing fly in an opposite direction

They belong to the same bird and you were too emotionally contanimated to be able to interpret what you are reading here without delving into cognitive dissonance -

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anyone comparing Republicans to Democrats at this point is a fukking idiot and shouldn't be listened to. Both sides are NOT the same. Republicans MUST not win the presidency come 2024.

/thread

Nobody really believes both sides are the same :heh: they just don't want to admit to being Trump supporters

Republicans figured out that convincing people to stay home is easier than convincing them to vote for the GOP (if they're not white). So they started paying people like Tariq to try to convince people (especially black people) not to vote. That's really all it boils down to.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

They belong to the same bird and you were too emotionally contanimated to be able to interpret what you are reading here without delving into cognitive dissonance -

:russ:Here go the smart dumb breh babel

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

Your problem is you're assuming that each side is symmetrical. No one said the democrats are great, matter fact, I'd reckon most of the people in this thread are sick of them too. Doesn't mean we're going to let one party get into control that wants to burn 80 years of progress down so the country can go back to the 1950's socially and demographically. That's what these Republicans want. They want to go back to 1950's America.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:camby:

Get out of here with this smart dumb nikka baby brain babble. Democrats aren't trying to turn the country into an autocracy. Republicans are and are quite open about it. Nothing to argue with here.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Too much fear mongering going on these days. I’m tired of it. The Trump boogeyman ain’t working no more. He was already President and if he wins again it is what it is.:yeshrug: People are trying their best to get him in there again.. why argue about it? I am just going to vote and go on with my life.

Your black azz will be in chains, and these CACs will laugh as you work for free :ufdup:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Also, remember this quote: politics is war without bloodshed and war is politics with bloodshed. - Mao

Politics is simply a peaceful form of war and whether you want it to or not, it will involve you at some point. Whether you're apathetic about it or not. As with war, your enemies are always seeking to get an advantage. Approach politics like you'd approach war. Giving up strategic advantages (I. E. Not exercising your voice) is as stupid as voluntarily giving up advantages in war.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Also, remember this quote: politics is war without bloodshed and war is politics with bloodshed. - Mao

Politics is simply a peaceful form of war and whether you want it to or not, it will involve you at some point. Whether you're apathetic about it or not. As with war, your enemies are always seeking to get an advantage. Approach politics like you'd approach war. Giving up strategic advantages (I. E. Not exercising your voice) is as stupid as voluntarily giving up advantages in war.

If the Civil War was going on these nikkas would be on here talking about "Well, both sides are racist so I'm not supporting either one. At least the confederates are honest with you
14-1617a7d494b0.jpg
".