Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Unfortunately they are, that's what the GOP is at this point :francis: Mitt Romney types are basically outcasts among Republicans now

Not that the GOP was ever good but they're basically an openly white nationalist party these days.

That's the new default move when somebody criticizes the GOP. Bring up random overblown trans issues. :coffee:
I think some are still around, but they get drowned out and out voted. Liz Cheney, Chris Christie, Asa Hutchinson, Nikki Haley actually surprised me and sounded relatively sane.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this bullshyt to divert us from what president jim crow joe is currently doing in office. Nobody wants to hear what dnc workers have to say. Nobody cares about the republicans either. The truth is most people are tired of the bullshyt like this. Tell us the truth instead of lying. Hiding that biden bribery news coverage and telling us to care about Trump. People know whats going on. Just like you have posters LYING about joe biden actually doing something when they KNOW hes not. No more of this lying ass bullshyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People should ignore @Still Benefited - he's just trying to derail the thread.

There's a lot of money flowing into these networks.

You say he's trying to derail the thread but he asks an important question what are the democratic side of the govt gonna do to stop this think tank and blatant domestic terror group???:jbhmm: just a question.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
One party looks to be working to plan a takeover. The other focused on goofy shyt,whats hard to understand. How you focused on goofy shyt like kid trannys, But out the otherside of your mouth telling us this the most important election of our time:mjlol:

Whats your strategy? Whats your agendas ? Whats the legislation? Oh thats right,telling black people to #VoteHarder:respect:

#BlackFreeAgency2028:wow:

The world is our oyster champ. Just in case the democrats dont come through or throw you a life raft,a plan B is crucial.

Can you please show us the legislation or organized initiatives focused on "castration" and "kid trannies" Democrats are "pushing?"

You think you can talk out your ass speaking shyt right wing propagabda into reality in order to run defense for the electoral prospects of white supremacists and white nationalists. It's time to talk actual facts.

Show us these laws and policies Democrats are "pushing" focused on "kid trannies."

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I think some are still around, but they get drowned out and out voted. Liz Cheney, Chris Christie, Asa Hutchinson, Nikki Haley actually surprised me and sounded relatively sane.
There was always a sane block of republicans. Even Bush/Chaney wouldn’t take it this far.

They got drowned out by the fools who wanted trump and they went along with it because they wanted to win at all costs. Go back and revisit that shyt. They thought he was a joke until it was too damn late.

They’re trying to give anyone but him that nomination, but the ppl are behind him again.

WE can’t afford to watch this mess happen whites aren’t going to be attacked by his sycophants, WE are.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
All this bullshyt to divert from what president jim crow joe is currently doing in office. Nobody wants to hear what dnc workers have to say. Nobody cares about the republicans either. The truth is most people are tired of the bullshyt like this. Tell us the truth instead of lying. Hiding that biden bribery news coverage and telling us to care about Trump. People know whats going on.
:mjlol:Shut the fukk up bruh.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If Trump wins, America will be a full blown dictatorship. Slavery will be legalized, all blacks will be slaves again.

Go vote.

Blacks will be slaves again, they will find out the hard way when trump wins again.
I’ve said it a few times in TLR.

These ppl want us back in chains and the other races will stand by and watch it happen as long as it doesn’t happen to THEM

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’ve said it a few times in TLR.

These ppl want us back in chains and the other races will stand by and watch it happen as long as it doesn’t happen to THEM

Yeah lowkey I been wanting to move back to African or China. Got a shyt ton of research to do. Every remaining Black American will be a slave in due time, even if Trump fails.