Here's why car insurance is going thru the roof (CNBC Video)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
they blaming smartphones and the rising cost of repairing these newer vehicles with all these computers and what not.

I'm not sure why an industry that we are legally forced to patronize is allowed to have double digit percentage price increases either.

they also using credit scores to determine rates, which is some fukked up bullshyt despite your driving record.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man, I was just b*tching to my ole lady about my price increase yesterday.

Not only am I having to pay more for living in a minority community, but me living so close to the airport plays a part in my rates as well. Sh*t is ridiculous.

my car is 9 years old. my shyt should be going down if anything since the car is depreciating and worth less and less each year. If I total it 2 years from now, they aren't gonna cut me the same size check that I'd get if I totaled it today.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man, I was just b*tching to my ole lady about my price increase yesterday.

Not only am I having to pay more for living in a minority community, but me living so close to the airport plays a part in my rates as well. Sh*t is ridiculous.

Breh I drive less than 5k miles a year and have no tickets or accidents and my shyt has jumped through the roof

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yo.

For my Chicago people.

On 87th....is the car insurance place still open there.

I swear before gawd. I would give anything to walk in there and pay a hundred dollars for liability insurance for a year.

I hate the digital meets legislation era of insurance.

Got fraud people calling.
No way to trust unless you go to geico direct.

This shyt some bullshyt.
Do not let somebody hit you either. You will be all broke tha fukk up. Where they value your car more than you.

Plus will renig on getting you patched back up. Forcing you to sue and take some bullshyt settlement that covers nuffin whatsoever.

Art Barr

*misses Eagleman.
Misses those low rates.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
My car is like 22 years old, I only drive it once a week and my rates are stupid high 🤦🏾‍♂️

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
mine is set to renew in about 2 months and they just sent me the new bill that jumps me from like $600 to $820. needless to say, I'll be shopping around for new insurance.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The real reason is because of California. A lot of the big insurance companies are cutting back on servicing California because of the insurance laws there, and the fact that there are so many hit and runs, unlicensed drivers, and ridiculous amounts of insurance fraud there and the police do nothing about it. So companies are scaling back there and making up the difference with us.