Here's another tip for my beginner brethren

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
I remember when I wanted bigger arms but it was taking too long. Here's a tip to get bigger arms faster. After your normal workout you need to do 100 reps of 1 exercise for each arm group (tri, bi, forearm).

Don't pick a weight too heavy. This was my regular routine. 100 reps of hanging bicep curls, 100 dips, 100 barbell wrist curls.

Do that everyday for a whole month. You will not only see results but you have will more muscle endurance.

Thank me later

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
sounds like Feeder workouts.

ive learned w/ this gym shyt (also life in general) to not knock anything until you try it.
people get so locked in on what someone else tells them that they ignore real life results.

I have long arms...so I have to do shyt like this to make them grow.

Daps
I remember when I wanted bigger arms but it was taking too long. Here's a tip to get bigger arms faster. After your normal workout you need to do 100 reps of 1 exercise for each arm group (tri, bi, forearm).

Don't pick a weight too heavy. This was my regular routine. 100 reps of hanging bicep curls, 100 dips, 100 barbell wrist curls.

Do that everyday for a whole month. You will not only see results but you have will more muscle endurance.

Thank me later

:francis: Don't take my tips like that breh