Here's a tip

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
If a girl doesn't let you fukk on the first date or calls you back or won't pick up the phone when you call her after the first date, she's a Tranny..

Don't be worried guys..I'm sure many of you guys wonder why a girl would blow you off (ignore) or you thought she didn't call back cuz you didn't hit it off..well..actually that girl happened to be a tranny and she saw thru ya masculinity and was too afraid to tell you..

So yes ..many men have went out on dates with Trannies..me also..I know for a fact, that if a girl isn't letting me fukk after the date..she has to be a Tranny..

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
this is true, people. i live in a small town and i used to sit around bamboozled why so many dates were just 'one and done'. however, word gets around quick.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember my thread, I told yaw that most of these nikkas sexing tran dawgs

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Usually I leave a voice mail the same nite out of no where,,if she didnt let me fukk

"WHY THE fukk YOU LIE TO ME bytch! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A REAL WOMAN AND YOU TRICKED ME YOU CRAZY TRANNY bytch! YOU TRANNIES NEED TO TELL MEN THAT YOU HAVE dikkS IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS OF THE CONVO! SO WE DON'T HAVE TO WASTE OUR TIME TAKING YOU OUT TO EAT AND WASTING GAS OR BUS FARE TO GO DOWN TO THE CLINIC TO GET FREE CONDOMS BEFORE WE GO OUT!!!

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Usually I leave a voice mail the same nite out of no where,,if she didnt let me fukk

"WHY THE fukk YOU LIE TO ME bytch! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A REAL WOMAN AND YOU TRICKED ME YOU CRAZY TRANNY bytch! YOU TRANNIES NEED TO TELL MEN THAT YOU HAVE dikkS IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS OF THE CONVO! SO WE DON'T HAVE TO WASTE OUR TIME TAKING YOU OUT TO EAT AND WASTING GAS OR BUS FARE TO GO DOWN TO THE CLINIC TO GET FREE CONDOMS BEFORE WE GO OUT!!!

can i use this as a template, breh?