Here's a freestyle I made over "Never Change" about the post-college life

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Not bad

Too bad Yeezly stole ya wave

I know LOL

But I can rap, and I believe I'm not bad, but its just for fun. I made this in Dec 2010 right after I graduated college.

I got more. i want yall to hear my depressive joint :laugh:

but its on my phone, i gotta convert it :noah:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Should of worked on ya rapping shyt in school. Networked and met a whole bunch of heads during ya college years b.

Shiiit you can still pursue rap. Action Bronson was a cook for 7 years before he picked up the mic.

In my opinion tho. Dont quit ya day job b :mjpls:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Should of worked on ya rapping shyt in school. Networked and met a whole bunch of heads during ya college years b.

Shiiit you can still pursue rap. Action Bronson was a cook for 7 years before he picked up the mic.

:smugfavre: I don't want to be a rapper. but you're right, I should peddaled that shyt in college, but I cant, I'm a journalist, so I'm always in da public eye :upsetfavre:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

:smugfavre: I don't want to be a rapper. but you're right, I shoulda peddaled that shyt in college, but I couldnt/cant, I'm a journalist, so I'm always in da public eye :upsetfavre:

if i had a lowkey job then i might :mjpls: