Here We Go Again!!!: Rah Digga Says Iggy Azalea is NOT Real & NOT Hip-Hop

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i hate to say this,..
but you can't criticize anyone and you saying you got a hiphouse record about to drop and you are rah digga.
i know, the female game has no rules.
yet, you can't criticize.
then, make a pass system for yourself, and shyt.

that house shyt is duck shyt, no real bgirl/bboys supposed to be fraternizing with ducks.
i love rah, but she bugg'non that hiphouse shyt.

that shyt was never poppin, even during kool rock steady wack ass.

art barr
hip hophouse.... booty music, foot work, jittin... ghetto techno. house.

and all that shyt..

Was banging hard in Detroit, Chicago... and some other places in the midwest. in the 90's .

Banging hard as fukk

:dj2:

"yousa light skinned bytch that think you da shyt.. I could buy u hoe cuz bytch i'm rich"

"let me bang.... let me bang":whistle:

"back up off me"

etc.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
80's babies obviously > 90 and 70.......... because the music we influenced.... and the way the artist catered to us. The music was the best era in the 90's early 2000s.

Music now is sad.

Music that was catered to 70's babies.... I try to listen and give props and respect..... but honestly, most of that shyt was GOOFY. with a few good artist.

meh. '80s hip-hop is equally as great as '90s hip-hop. both have their place. and truth be told, alot of the '90 stuff looks goofy in retrospect as well.

the '80s was more about jams, and the classics are actually more timeless and have more range than the '90s classics.

early 2000s isnt even in the conversation.

but yea, i wouldnt have it any other way breh. '80s babies had the best of both worlds.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don't care for Iggy one bit because I think that she's a passing phase who won't be around in three years, but to be honest, I've never been too fond of Rah Digga either because she actually believes that she's in the same class as Lyte, Latifah, Salt N Pepa and other legendary Female MC's
U really bout to sit here and mention fraud ass Salt n Pepa?..lol...son technically..Rah Digga is one of the illest females to EVER touch a mic...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
meh. '80s hip-hop is equally as great as '90s hip-hop. both have their place. and truth be told, alot of the '90 stuff looks goofy in retrospect as well.

the '80s was more about jams, and the classics are actually more timeless and have more range than the '90s classics.

early 2000s isnt even in the conversation.

but yea, i wouldnt have it any other way breh. '80s babies had the best of both worlds.
i get what you're saying about more goofy stuff in the 90's.

But now way does any ear have more classics than 91-99. How could that even be possible?

Early 2000''s didn't have quantity... and it was the beginning of the decline.... but our terms and some of our most memorable shyt comes from then. The Rise of the South/ATL. nas n jayz beef, etc.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i get what you're saying about more goofy stuff in the 90's.

But now way does any ear have more classics than 91-99. How could that even be possible?

Early 2000''s didn't have quantity... and it was the beginning of the decline.... but our terms and some of our most memorable shyt comes from then. The Rise of the South/ATL. nas n jayz beef, etc.

atlanta is half-ass and one of the reasons why rap is dead.
the jay/nas beef is overrated. it wasnt even the best rocafella battle going at the time. plenty of '80s battles better than jay/nas.

sure the '90s has the most classics, but thats because the game was more widespread as opposed to the '80s where they spent most of the decade working their way up in order for more & more rappers to be able to get deals and drop albums all willy-nilly like they did in the '90s. so thats an unfair comparison.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
MTV is going to give that Iggy bytch all the awards now.

MTV

:umad:

"Real" HipHop heads
:mjcry: