Here We Go Again!!!: Rah Digga Says Iggy Azalea is NOT Real & NOT Hip-Hop

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats nice.......folks eating up rah digga words because they share the same dislike against iggy

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
comparing nicki to iggy doesn't make much sense to me cause one of them is an Australian white chick using a fake southern accent and one of them isn't...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Iggy had a pic wit Macklemore and called themselves the king and queen of hip hop...that's all that needs to be said about that bytch...
link?

edit: i won't lie, i forgot about digga, but damn she could spit. this is what i argue about with my friends who listen to iggy or nicki just to listen to female mc's...i'm like we grew up when it was tons of women spitting, don't listen to trash cuz that's the only thing you're being fed

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
link?

edit: i won't lie, i forgot about digga, but damn she could spit. this is what i argue about with my friends who listen to iggy or nicki just to listen to female mc's...i'm like we grew up when it was tons of women spitting, don't listen to trash cuz that's the only thing you're being fed

the WORST is females who idolize nicki minaj and act like shes the best rapper in the game. theres a lot of them in new york and its depressing. white black spanish it dont matter the race these hoes all speak of Nicki minaj the way real rap nikkas speak about Rakim or 2pac or something.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They just piling on Iggy now. Rappers literally coming back from the dead to shyt on her. As wack as she is she's no worse than the hoes that try to rap on Love & Hip Hop ATL. BTW Rah Digga used to look pretty good back in the day but now...

:scust:
Callin out wack sh1t never gets old. It's a Hip Hop tradition and favorite pastime.:manny: