Here We Go Again!!!: Rah Digga Says Iggy Azalea is NOT Real & NOT Hip-Hop

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
They just piling on Iggy now. Rappers literally coming back from the dead to shyt on her. As wack as she is she's no worse than the hoes that try to rap on Love & Hip Hop ATL. BTW Rah Digga used to look pretty good back in the day but now...

:scust:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Iggy needs to be more pop. TIP need to reshape her image to a white nikki minaj or something like that. You have a white bytch with big ass and ditties who raps. Why the fucc she not gold by now?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Sooo is Nicki real and/or hip hop?
this race shyt is for the birds. If Nikki released Fancy no one would bat an eye, and it would be a hit.

:dahell:

people bat eyes at nikki all the time.

^ i dont know she gave some white chick a shout-out, who she though was dope.

yup.

and she low-key dissed nikki minaj a couple times in the interview.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooo is Nicki real and/or hip hop?

this race shyt is for the birds. If Nikki released Fancy no one would bat an eye, and it would be a hit.
I think no one would bat an eye because it's authentic to her image, even though
Nicki tried to trade her Hip Hop image in and failed to do so but at least she didn't
do the reverse and go from Brittney Spears to Lil Kim.
I mean you've got an australian with a fake southern accent rapping over
west coast beats, it's pretty cut and dry boardroom rap that seems like
it was suggested by the bean counters not people who actually enjoy the artform.

Her prior image to becoming iggy azalea hood extraordinaire doesn't help either.
Flipping from britney spears to lil kim is :patrice:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think no one would bat an eye because it's authentic to her image, even though
Nicki tried to trade her Hip Hop image in and failed to do so but at least she didn't
do the reverse and go from Brittney Spears to Lil Kim.
I mean you've got an australian with a fake southern accent rapping over
west coast beats, it's pretty cut and dry boardroom rap that seems like
it was suggested by the bean counters not people who actually enjoy the artform.

Her prior image to becoming iggy azalea hood extraordinaire doesn't help either.
Flipping from britney spears to lil kim is :patrice:

Rappers change their image all the time. Nikki went from hood chick to barbie. Kim also changes her voice (fake British accent, Barbie accent, etc). Iggy is far from the first person to use a "fake" accent, especially a southern one.

Iggy is a pop rapper. She makes pop rap. Nicki makes pop rap. Drake makes pop rap.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rappers change their image all the time. Nikki went from hood chick to barbie. Kim also changes her voice (fake British accent, Barbie accent, etc). Iggy is far from the first person to use a "fake" accent, especially a southern one.

Iggy is a pop rapper. She makes pop rap. Nicki makes pop rap. Drake makes pop rap.
Rappers can change ( no one said that they couldn't :huh: )
Nicki's most blatant change was when she went from Hip Hop to Pop
and she went nowhere with it, she also got criticism for it.

The barbie thing was around from the beginning and when I say "The beginning", I'm talking
about way back in 08/09/010 when she was in the middle of establishing and growing her brand.
She's been calling herself and all her fans "barbs" or "barbies", it's apart of her whole style.
And using a british accent is fine, I'd only look at her funny if her entire career was built on aping the styles of contemporary Afro brits,
copying their music and using regional slang in an attempt to garner authenticity then moving to London and using the city
as a launching pad for a Brit Hop career.
I have no idea what a "barbie accent" is by the way.

Iggy Azalea on the other hand wasn't even a rapper initially, she was a pop artist.
Her lane was more Britney Spears/Christinal Aguilera, that didn't work out, so
she became a rapper who "Whips it like a slave" and is now the "Queen of Hip Hop".

Iggy Azalea and Nicki Minaj are not equivalents breh.