Here are the 256 representatives that just voted for expansion of spying

Daps
Reppin
NULL
White Supremacy grabbing more power.

The House of Representatives just voted 256–164 to pass S. 139, which reauthorizes the U.S. government’s mass spying powers under Section 702 of the FISA Amendments Act. They also voted down an amendment that attempted to fix the worst parts of the bill and limit domestic spying on American citizens.

The bill heads to the Senate this Tuesday, and we only need 41 Senators to stop the vote. A bipartisan group of Senators are already threatening to filibuster, as it does not include Fourth Amendment protections for innocent Americans.

1*VWN5Ec71CYIx6EYiF3ksHQ.jpeg

These are the House Representatives (both Democrats and Republicans) who voted in support of reauthorizing and expanding NSA surveillance:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

I know I say as a mantra that political fukkbois come in all colors, ethnicities, nationalities, sizes, etc.....but I'm always curious how many Congressional Black Caucus members vote for something like this in favor.

The reason is this.....you can't talk about inequality, injustice, etc for black people but then vote for something that takes away protections for all Americans.

This is the crux of being Critically Objective Thinking poster......you can't talk about racism....but then have nothing to say when your Bill of Rights protections are shat on......

It's why I :scust: at so many of our "black leaders".....and :snoop: at the black people that give them accolades when they shiiting on your freedoms in bills like these.

Matterfact, I witnessed it for 7/8 years with BHO. Went and destroyed countries and black people either somehow had no clue, or just played it off, and went back to "white folks hate him" spill. So imagine my face when I heard black folks talking racism, when BHO is re-approving or expanding unconstitional laws put in place by his predecessor Dubya. :francis:

I give any new prez a one year waiver period cause nobody is prepared to be in that office, but after that I have to be truly objective.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I say as a mantra that political fukkbois come in all colors, ethnicities, nationalities, sizes, etc.....but I'm always curious how many Congressional Black Caucus members vote for something like this in favor.

The reason is this.....you can't talk about inequality, injustice, etc for black people but then vote for something that takes away protections for all Americans.

This is the crux of being Critically Objective Thinking poster......you can't talk about racism....but then have nothing to say when your Bull of Rights protections are shat on......

It's why I :scust: at so many of our "black leaders".

Facts. What's sad is the people on the coli are more focused on white people on twitter/facebook racism when the real racist power is in making of laws.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Facts. What's sad is the people on the coli are more focused on white people on twitter/facebook racism when the real racist power is in making of laws.

But Rickey Smiley, Don Lemon, etc are not gone touch this story, so they don't know about it.....they get emotional about the race, but not even aware of the legal stuff like this.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
We know Tariq Nasheed or the The Root won't address it either.

No you're right. That's whats crazy, even what is considered alt/indy black media won't ever speak on these type of stories.

So when posters malign me for listening to A. Jones, Jeff Rense, or Mike Rivero, etc.....this is the reason, I may not agree with them on racial overtones and undertones, but they actually not just touch on, but go deep on bills like these, explaining how all Americans' freedoms are being subverted i.n.c.r.e.m.e.n.t.a.l.l.y....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you're right. That's whats crazy, even what is considered alt/indy black media won't ever speak on these type of stories.

So when posters malign me for listening to A. Jones, Jeff Rense, or Mike Rivero, etc.....this is the reason, I may not agree with them on racial overtones and undertones, but they actually not just touch on, but go deep on bills like these, explaining how all Americans' freedoms are being subverted i.n.c.r.e.m.e.n.t.a.l.l.y....

Information is information good or bad, it's up to the individual to dissect what is important to them.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is the crux of being Critically Objective Thinking poster......you can't talk about racism....but then have nothing to say when your Bill of Rights protections are shat on......

It's why I :scust: at so many of our "black leaders".....and :snoop: at the black people that give them accolades when they shiiting on your freedoms in bills like these.

Matterfact, I witnessed it for 7/8 years with BHO. Went and destroyed countries and black people either somehow had no clue, or just played it off, and went back to "white folks hate him" spill. So imagine my face when I heard black folks talking racism, when BHO is re-approving or expanding unconstitional laws put in place by his predecessor Dubya. :francis:

I give any new prez a one year waiver period cause nobody is prepared to be in that office, but after that I have to be truly objective.

Facts breh. :wow: