Daps
Reppin
Southern California
“What’s the problem “

EIMhIAFXUAE3mx7.jpg:large

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Eh. I feel half and half about this. I get what he's saying and to a degree I agree, but I need a full disclosure for my own knowledge so I know how deep the rabbit hole goes (no pun intended)

I don't need names necessarily, and not looking for a body count per say but you can at least tell me the craziest hoe-ventures and hoe phases so I'm not surprised and can make my own informed decision

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I mean he’s technically right… as a man if you spend your time worrying about ya chic past you will drive yourself crazy… What’s the saying? It aint yours it’s just your turn..

:manny:

Yeah all this flies out the window when her past salicious acts are all over the net for the world to see :comeon:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I mean he’s technically right… as a man if you spend your time worrying about ya chic past you will drive yourself crazy… What’s the saying? It aint yours it’s just your turn..

:manny:
Yep, if you ain’t married to her it’s just your turn. Hoes can flip at the drop of a dime.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Yeah all this flies out the window when her past salicious acts are all over the net for the world to see :comeon:
We’ve seen Kim K. I learned that it is on the man to decide if he can handle and take everything that comes with it.
GMB is filled with dudes miserable with good girls and get their pockets ran.