HELP Should I purchase these garcinia cambogia pills?

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Current
5'9
211 lbs
:snoop: I know it's bad, but i'm going to start exercising and dieting next week, but I want to have an edge, is it safe to take this? I spoke to my doctor about this and she said it wouldn't hurt to try, I want to let y'all tell me if it's a good idea :lupe:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
If it was that easy that supplement would be much more expensive.

@2 Up 2 Down said it best. Get your nutrition and workouts in order before worrying about supplements. I would go further and say don't worry about any "fat loss" supplements. If it's not helping your gym performance and/or helping you build muscle, it's likely a waste of $ at this stage.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
There's no cheat code to getting into shape. Even if you were on hgh and steroids you'd still have to lif 5 to 10 hours a week in the gym coupled with a good nutrition plan. For now your main goal should just be making it to the gym on a regular basis

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk a powder, a pill, a drink- fukk it all. If you don't have the drive and dedication to get to the gym and workout on your own, what is a powder, pill or drink going to do?

The placebo effect is definitely real. Say you buy your 20 day/30 day supply and it runs out and your strapped for cash or they remove it from the market, you go to wherever and they don't have it or you dont order it online so its going to be a couple of days or weeks before you get some more, are you going to just not lift because you don't have your supplement?

A supplement isnt going to do anything for you that you aren't going to do for yourself. If your working out approx 6 hours a week, with a supplement do you think your results without a supplement will be? Do you think they will be that different enough that there is a must have product that absolutely has to be in your regimen? Do all the work yourself and take all the credit. fukk a supplement.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Save your money those pills wont do anything special.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
211 ain't nothing my G

I was 5'8" 260 before I got down to 190. We got brehs on here that have lost 100 lbs.

Couple questions

Have you ever played sports?

What's your target weight?
Target weight is 180
I played some football but that was it

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Target weight is 180
I played some football but that was it

The reason I ask about sports is because a lot of people don't know how to push themselves. Since you've played ball I assume you know how to push yourself.

But man you're so close to your target weight i I bet you can get there by Christmas.

Don't eat more than 2000 calories a day, do hiit for 30 mins 3 to 5 times a week, and concentrate on getting strong doing compound lifts and you should be good. Just get your ass to the gym and move often

And if you're an mf doom fan bump vaudeville villian for motivation :myman:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@nikkahs B. Wildin :sadcam: I jus get tired of waking up and seeing all this weight :mjcry:

I feel you man.

At the end of the day all you have is you. That's why I preached then(back when I was a certified personal trainer) and preach now bodyweight exercises.

I appreciate being held accountable so for my clients who would literally have those excuses, "I ran out of creatine so I didn't lift" or "I didn't have anymore pre-workout so I didn't have the energy to make it to the gym" or " I couldn't afford my gym membership this week" , "it was too snowy/rainy/late/early to go to the gym"

If you don't have the gumption to get down on the floor and do push-ups or bodyweight squats which are always available and free then there's no powder, pill, drink, or piece of equipment that you'll be denied access to that'll work. Anything is always better than nothing and you don't have to do bodyweight exercises, you may love that your gym has an elliptical or stair master or something that you base your entire workout around- I get it. I've been there I was at a point one time where when I couldn't get to the gym to use/do what I wanted then basically I wasn't going to workout that day. That's not a way to meet any type of goal.

If you put 10% of effort your going to get 10% of the results. If you put 80% of the effort then you'll get 80%. You don't have to go hard like your training for NFL tryouts or anything. You have the entire rest of your life to live healthy. A Lil workout 3-5 a week isn't much.

If it helps open up your calendar on your phone and schedule a workout everyday. Then when it pops up either accept it or snooze it. Then at the end of the month look at what you've accomplished.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I take Garcinia cambogia. Been taking them for about a year. I take them for the nutritional value though. I also take it along with other supplements.

It's not a miracle drug that will make you lose pounds while you eat like a slob and not exercise. In order to maximize it's effectiveness you need to eat healthy and exercise. It will slightly curb your appetite but nothing crazy.

I'm 5'11" about 185. I used to weigh 215 when I first started taking them. But I also changed my diet and exercise 5 or 6 days a week.