Help on current PS4 sale that ends 8/20

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Moonlighter $10 (looks cool but not sure if it'd get repetitive)
Naruto Shippuden ultimate Ninja Storm 2 $10
Naruto Shippuden ultimate Ninja Storm 3 $10
Naruto ultimate Ninja Storm $10
(I know the trilogy on sale but I don't want to play through all that. One is good enough for me.)
Nino Kuni 2 $10
Super hot $12.50 (I've played a little of the VR version and normal, years ago. Dope game)
A hat in time $15
Darkest dungeon $12
Override mech City brawl $6
Subnautica $20
The Long dark $15
UFC 3 $12
Naruto Shippuden ultimate Ninja Storm trilogy $20
(Just mentioning the trilogy before someone say how it's a good sale)
Sword art online fatal bullet $12 (Never played a Sword Art game)
The Sims 4 $14 (Haven't played since The Sims 2 on ps2, good?)
Monster Hunter world $20 (Never played MH game. Way better than Dauntless?)
Assassin's Creed Odyssey $24 (Is it different and better/improved from previous AC games? Or same thing but just Romans themed?)

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
(I know the trilogy on sale but I don't want to play through all that. One is good enough for me.)
Nino Kuni 2 $10
Super hot $12.50 (I've played a little of the VR version and normal, years ago. Dope game)
A hat in time $15
Darkest dungeon $12
Subnautica $20
The Long dark $15
UFC 3 $12
Assassin's Creed Odyssey $24 (Is it different and better/improved from previous AC games? Or same thing but just Romans themed?)
I can speak on Monster Hunter. Dauntless is a good game. But it looks and feels like a mobile game especially when held up side by side with Monster Hunter. Monster Hunter looks and feels like a triple A title. As far as gameplay, there are some similarities. But, to me Dauntless feels like NBA Jam, and Monster Hunter feels like 2K. One is arcade, one is sim. Now that isn't to say you can't get some good competitive gameplay from Dauntless and there are some advanced techniques to master. But with Monster Hunter you really have to practice and study the skills and techniques. Each weapon feels like a new tool that you really have to master. Some are defensive, some are ranged, some are a offensive/defensive hybrid. And Dauntless' weapons just don't have that feel. There are no defensive weapons, and no ranged weapons. Even the guns in Dauntless essentially play as a melee weapon because you have to stay in close proximity to the beast in order for the weapons to be at their most powerful. 20 bucks is an excellent price for Monster Hunter and I'd snag it. Especially if you liked Dauntless but felt you wanted a bit more of a challenge and more substance.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
If you own a PS4 and don’t own king of fighters and wipeout omega collection

You lawst

They not on xbox or switch either

I miss them two games:to:

Abzu way better than subnautica
Abzu was dope but damn subnautica is not good at all?fukk them games, they not on the list.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I can speak on Monster Hunter. Dauntless is a good game. But it looks and feels like a mobile game especially when held up side by side with Monster Hunter. Monster Hunter looks and feels like a triple A title. As far as gameplay, there are some similarities. But, to me Dauntless feels like NBA Jam, and Monster Hunter feels like 2K. One is arcade, one is sim. Now that isn't to say you can't get some good competitive gameplay from Dauntless and there are some advanced techniques to master. But with Monster Hunter you really have to practice and study the skills and techniques. Each weapon feels like a new tool that you really have to master. Some are defensive, some are ranged, some are a offensive/defensive hybrid. And Dauntless' weapons just don't have that feel. There are no defensive weapons, and no ranged weapons. Even the guns in Dauntless play as a melee weapon because you have to stay in close proximity to the beast in order for the weapons to be at their most powerful. 20 bucks is an excellent price for that game and I'd snag it. Especially if you liked Dauntless but felt you wanted a bit more of a challenge and more substance.
Thank you very much

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
If you own a PS4 and don’t own king of fighters and wipeout omega collection

You lawst

They not on xbox or switch either

I miss them two games:to:

Abzu way better than subnautica

King of Fighters collection is garbage. 94, 95 and 96 have input problems and is missing stuff from the Japanese collections

The Japanese versions plays fine and has the music from the neo cd.

King of Fighters 98 ultimate is dope though.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Nino Kuni 2 $10
A hat in time $15
Darkest dungeon $12
Subnautica $20
The Long dark $15
UFC 3 $12

Can you wait on the naruto, the prices are trash. The trilogy is usually on sale for $14.99. If you are set on the singles, just get the third one since it will have the latest moves/cinematic supers.

Those games are real simple though, counter spam attack combo....

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Nino Kuni 2 $10
A hat in time $15
Darkest dungeon $12
Subnautica $20
The Long dark $15
UFC 3 $12

Can you wait on the naruto, the prices are trash. The trilogy is usually on sale for $14.99. If you are set on the singles, just get the third one since it will have the latest moves/cinematic supers.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

What are some good fighting games?
I've only played dragon Ball z games on ps2, soul caliber game on GameCube, mortal Kombat on Sega, old school ass pixel graphics Street fighter.
Yeah it's been many years.

Wait I ate injustice on the PS4, I hated it so much.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
What are some good fighting games?
I've only played dragon Ball z games on ps2, soul caliber game on GameCube, mortal Kombat on Sega, old school ass pixel graphics Street fighter.
Yeah it's been many years.

Wait I ate injustice on the PS4, I hated it so much.

dragon ball fighterz, its like marvel vs Capcom 2

Also check out rainbow six siege. It’s online only 5 on 5. Steep learning curve but fun to play once to get the mechanics down.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
can anyone speak on kof xiv vs sf v? i'm sure there are less people playing kof online, and i could see the servers being worse too, but the SF V matchmaking is WOAT. I was wrecking people who were level 20-30 on their characters, but was then getting matched vs people with 20,000 and even 30,000+ matches on one character, while I just bought the game, and have 40 matched on my most played character (zeku). is the matchmaking any less trash in kof/is anyone even still playing it online?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
The long dark and darkest dungeon are lit if you into indie games,
but i played these games on PC so i dont know how they are on PS4.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
dragon ball fighterz, its like marvel vs Capcom 2

Also check out rainbow six siege. It’s online only 5 on 5. Steep learning curve but fun to play once to get the mechanics down.
Why the random six seige mention?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
The long dark and darkest dungeon are lit if you into indie games,
but i played these games on PC so i dont know how they are on PS4.
I love indie games. I just remembered I have the forest. How similar is it to the Long dark? How good is darkest dungeon?