Help me pick out a good game

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Just beat Jedi Fallen Order, liked it but could’ve been better.
Downloaded:
Witcher 3
Ghost of Tsushima
Spider Man Miles Morales

Taking suggestions too. I just got back into gaming and bought an external hard drive. Want to play something fun and not too easy. I don’t want to be bored.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bloodborne

bloodborne-sunhill.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ghost of tsushima would be a nice transition from fallen order…conversely miles morales would be a nice change of pace…should’ve added a poll…won’t lose choosing either game tho

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
ghost of tsushima would be a nice transition from fallen order…conversely miles morales would be a nice change of pace…should’ve added a poll…won’t lose choosing either game tho
Ghost of Tsushima first
Miles second
Witcher third
Guardians of the galaxy 2021
Throw deathloop and returnal in there too
I went for Ghost rn. fukk, Sucker Punch :francis:
The way the cameras is positioned behind you :francis:
Long ass tutorial:francis:
Constant where to go next icon, instead of making the environment design more intuitive
Idk if I’ll finish it:francis:
I’ve been gaming mad indie for a minute for a reason. I hate this formula of holding my hand.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All their games FEEL the same to me just reskinned and different controls.

I feel you…the infamous games were OK to me…I really liked ghost when I first played it…but I tried playing it again recently and was really underwhelmed by it…not to say it was bad…it’s just OK…that being said you seemed to enjoy fallen order so I thought ghost would be a good transition…if you not feeling it then play MM :manny:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I cut it off after it had me reving my helper AI. nikka I want to game not memorize bunch of bullshyt. I wanna say fukk these baby dikk nikkas but shyt was ps plus game lmao. Trash/10 idk how people play these type of games over and over