• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
You ain't gonna find no desperate dealer during tax season. They all eating right now. Any hood in America full of whips with paper tags right now with nikkas who just cashed that check and ran str8 to the car lot.

Them dealers won't be hurting till like May-June
yeah, but you got some places offering shyt like ~7k off the asking price to get people through the door
there's some real good deals for new cars atm

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@2stainz The maxima from what I heard is a insanely reliable car especially if you maintain the shyt and keep it tight... Also the body is dead sexy with the right set of rims and paint he can have car looking sweet...

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
Why is it so hard to understand context?
Stainz is talking about getting a car while attending grad school.
Yet we got people arguing which cars dudes in the hood prefer to drive.
:snoop:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:usure:
HP is overrated especially on big ass cars which have crappy suspension :dead:
A challenger R/T produces more HP but its slower because its over 1000lbs heavier :usure:
:scust: @ taking GXP over a 335i

Again the OP posted small sedans.
Again Why are you recommending big ass cars?
Thats like someone wanting a tablet and you say get a desktop

why are you mentioning people in the hood?
People in the hood need to stop buying cars they cant afford and get out the hood!
People in the hood need to not worry about what other people drive and get out the hood!

Why you keep bringing up those heavy ass Mopars tho? I've said more than once on here that there are other American cars that are alot lighter and faster. Even with the weight don't act like a 3 Series would dust off an RT cuz that's just simply not true. You've clearly never been to the track or a real street race.

And you sound like a lame trying take the high road now on some "Black folks in the hood need to....." shyt. Stick by your guns homie. You called American muscle corny but you out here reppin 3 Series BMW'S. You started it patna go ahead and finish it.

And you right HP is overrated at the end of the day but you are the one who said the 3 Series is more powerful (which is wrong by the way) than any of the cars I mentioned. And to put the icing on the cake you said I don't know what I'm talking about when you out here talking out your ass. I'm a legit gear head bro. I'll walk you in that bytch ass 3 Series in a fukking 12 year old V6 GM homie, I dont need a GXP, SS or RT to dust you. I know what cars can do what and I know how to catch those RPM'S at the right moment to get the most power. I used to have 01 grand prix gtp, didn't even have insurance on it. It was strickly for the track. I bought it for 2 racks and put another rack under the hood. I swapped the SC pulley, put a CAI and few other light mods on it. I was walking euros all day...in a fukking FWD V6 bruh.

But since you talking shyt I'm about to mod up an LS4 right now. When I'm done you can come down my way and we can race Pinks style. Put ya title on the line and the loser walks home. I'll throw in a rack on top of that to sweeten the deal. But then again you probably don't have the title cuz you toting a note on the 3 Series. Lol. shyt nikka I'll even take you stock.

Last edited:

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ford fusion se, I see 2015s with 3k miles goin for 19k
gallery_12539_348_199065.jpg

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I like the Pontiac G8. Lots of power and reminds of the Batmobile for some reason. As you said, you can cop a 2009 for 10-12K, make a few mods and still save a few stacks left over.

You'd have a beast of car that looks good with relatively low mileage. And still have money left over. Plus, the car is sexy.

Peace

That G8 is nasty stock. And they take to mods like gravy so it's really cheap and easy to get even more out of it. I want one, but that GT trim is a little too high for my price range. I am going to cop one in a year or 2. I could be wrong but that G8 has collectors car written all over it. Time will tell tho

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
So I took the Accord for a test drive, but its a "lease return" (google) the interior smelled of cigarettes and BO

Im debating on if I wanna blow these stacks on a smelly car...gonna go test drive the Camry now

Then Ill choose btwn the two

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Why is it so hard to understand context?
Stainz is talking about getting a car while attending grad school.
Yet we got people arguing which cars dudes in the hood prefer to drive.
:snoop:

Bruh the nikka got 20K to play with. If was some undergrad nikka with 5 racks to get the most reliable car for his money then shyt yeah Ima tell the nikka to get a 03 Accord or some shyt. But if you spending 20 racks for a whip why not get something you really want? If those types of cars are what you really want then fine but from a drivers perspective what young nikka doesn't want something nasty to pull off in traffic in?

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Why you keep bringing up those heavy ass Mopars tho? I've said more than once on here that there are other American cars that are alot lighter and faster. Even with the weight don't act like a 3 Series would dust off an RT cuz that's just simply not true. You've clearly never been to the track or a real street race.

And you sound like a lame trying take the high road now on some "Black folks in the hood need to....." shyt. Stick by your guns homie. You called American muscle corny but you out here reppin 3 Series BMW'S. You started it patna go ahead and finish it.

And you right HP is overrated at the end of the day but you are the one who said the 3 Series is more powerful (which is wrong by the way) than any of the cars I mentioned. And to put the icing on the cake you said I don't know what I'm talking about when you out here talking out your ass. I'm a legit gear head bro. I'll walk you in that bytch ass 3 Series in a fukking 12 year old V6 GM homie, I dont need a GXP, SS or RT to dust you. I know what cars can do what and I know how to catch those RPM'S at the right moment to get the most power. I used to have 01 grand prix gtp, didn't even have insurance on it. It was strickly for the track. I bought it for 2 racks and put another rack under the hood. I swapped the SC pulley, put a CAI and few other light mods on it. I was walking euros all day...in a fukking FWD V6 bruh.

But since you talking shyt I'm about to mod up an LS4 right now. When I'm done you can come down my way and we can race Pinks style. Put ya title on the line and the loser walks home. I'll throw in a rack on top of that to sweeten the deal. But then again you probably don't have the title cuz you toting a note on the 3 Series. Lol. shyt nikka I'll even take you stock.

How I miss this thread?
C6YphJn.png

I stay murderin '10-15 mustang,camarro,challenger, rt,bmw in my '97 Ford T-Bird 4.6 doin 110+ on CA 99N & I-80 :mjlol: