which whip shall I cop

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
You actually got the nerve to call nikkas corny when you defending these girl ass whips. I don't know any Black men in real life that want or would even drive those types of cars. Yeah the Challenger is heavy as fukk but there are plenty of American whips that are lighter and will put up numbers at the track

You are corny :mjlol:
OP clearly wants a small sedan and your dumb ass over here recommending trucks and boats :dead:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
You are corny :mjlol:
OP clearly wants a small sedan and your dumb ass over here recommending trucks and boats :dead:

nikka you sound like a lame. nikkas in the hood aint lusting after 3 Series Beemers and Jettas bro. Those are bytch cars, plain and simple. I dont give a fukk what you say, those aren't cars that most Black men who have 20 racks to burn on a car would even look at. nikkas in the hood who do fukk with foreign whips aint touching nothing smaller than a 5 Series and they would give the Jetta to the baby mama. 3 Series are for homos and college girls. Even the M3 is kinda suspect. Dont know about you bruh but most Black men are large. What the fukk a nikka who 6'0+ gonna look like crawling out that small ass car?

And that Camry vs a 3.5L Challenger would probably be a drivers race but an RT Challenger would dog the shyt outta that grandma car. And like I said before there are plenty of American cars that are lighter that would dust the shyt off the Camry and give the Challenger a run for its money. A Pontiac Grand Prix GXP would eat up a Camry any day of the week. A G8 would dust both the Challenger and the Camry. fukk outta here with that hoe shyt p*ssy nikka.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
nikka you sound like a lame. nikkas in the hood aint lusting after 3 Series Beemers and Jettas bro. Those are bytch cars, plain and simple. I dont give a fukk what you say, those aren't cars that most Black men who have 20 racks to burn on a car would even look at. nikkas in the hood who do fukk with foreign whips aint touching nothing smaller than a 5 Series and they would give the Jetta to the baby mama. 3 Series are for homos and college girls. Even the M3 is kinda suspect. Dont know about you bruh but most Black men are large. What the fukk a nikka who 6'0+ gonna look like crawling out that small ass car?

And that Camry vs a 3.5L Challenger would probably be a drivers race but an RT Challenger would dog the shyt outta that grandma car. And like I said before there are plenty of American cars that are lighter that would dust the shyt off the Camry and give the Challenger a run for its money. A Pontiac Grand Prix GXP would eat up a Camry any day of the week. A G8 would dust both the Challenger and the Camry. fukk outta here with that hoe shyt p*ssy nikka.

A 335i is more powerful than any of the cars your listed. Which is a 3 series
Shows much you know :dead:
:dead: a M3 being suspect
Cooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyy :dead:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
what you think about a Camaro SS @JamilALAmin

I seent a few around my price range out there, probably still going with the Accord tho for now

If it's in your price range then get it. Trust me that SS Camaro will be waaaaay more fun to drive than any of the 3 cars in the OP. Plus the broads will be on your dikk alot more. fukk what a nikka got to say but females get wet off American muscle.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
A 335i is more powerful than any of the cars your listed. Which is a 3 series
Shows much you know :dead:
:dead: a M3 being suspect
Cooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyy :dead:

Try again homie. The only 335i Beemers that have more HP than a Grand Prix GXP are the ones with the N54 twin turbo engine, and they didnt put them in all the 335's either. Like Im almost sure the ones before '05 didnt have them on any trim level. And even then its barely an advantage, only like 10-25 HP at most between a 335i and a GXP. But a G8 GT or an RT? nikka please that shyt still got more HP. I used to street race bro, like real street racing. Put your car title up on the line type shyt. I know what those cars can do.

3 series are for women and homos. get mad all you want but you know its true.

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Camry or Accord if you're interested in saving money.

Bimmer if you like throwing it away.

And just lol at the Jetta even being here.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Try again homie. The only 335i Beemers that have more HP than a Grand Prix GXP are the ones with the N54 twin turbo engine, and they didnt put them in all the 335's either. Like Im almost sure the ones before '05 didnt have them on any trim level. And even then its barely an advantage, only like 10-25 HP at most between a 335i and a GXP. But a G8 GT or an RT? nikka please that shyt still got more HP. I used to street race bro, like real street racing. Put your car title up on the line type shyt. I know what those cars can do.

3 series are for women and homos. get mad all you want but you know its true.

:usure:
HP is overrated especially on big ass cars which have crappy suspension :dead:
A challenger R/T produces more HP but its slower because its over 1000lbs heavier :usure:
:scust: @ taking GXP over a 335i

Again the OP posted small sedans.
Again Why are you recommending big ass cars?
Thats like someone wanting a tablet and you say get a desktop

why are you mentioning people in the hood?
People in the hood need to stop buying cars they cant afford and get out the hood!
People in the hood need to not worry about what other people drive and get out the hood!

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
This the Coli tho bro. Only on here do you see what are supposed to be Black men with 20 racks to burn on a car actually entertain buying something like a 3 Series or a Jetta.

You can't go wrong with any of the whips you listed. If I had 20 racks to burn on a car I'm cashing out on a used Pontiac G8 then dropping about another rack for some minor mods like a CAI and nice cat back. Then I'm taking the 5-6 racks that's left and putting it in the bank. Or if I just had to have something newer I'd get that new Impala.

When these car threads come up it kinda makes me believe that this site is full of white boys masquerading as nikkas like some folks say it is.

I like the Pontiac G8. Lots of power and reminds of the Batmobile for some reason. As you said, you can cop a 2009 for 10-12K, make a few mods and still save a few stacks left over.

You'd have a beast of car that looks good with relatively low mileage. And still have money left over. Plus, the car is sexy.

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
:why:

Yall so corny
Challenger and trucks are terrible every day cars. A 20k challenger will will probably be a Slower than a Camry. Not to mention it will drive like a boat :why:

Who wants to drive a Camry though? Especially if you don't have to? :scust:

Those are just some that came off the top of my head. Dude obviously wants something at least kinda cool, otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned a BMW. Well, in that vein, he can get something reliable, with low miles and somewhat cool for around $20K.

As long as dude is paying his bills, investing money and taking care of his business, I don't get all the "buy a clunker and invest the rest" bullsh#t :troll:

Money is to be used as a tool for taking care of you, your family and your future. But also for enjoyment. And for some, having a car they enjoy is something they don't mind spending money on.

Peace

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Dont buy american whatever you do. Dont get gassed, american cars are still trash.

i dont know man i got a 06 stratus brand new and its still going strong. 130 k miles now. main repairs were timing belt, spark plugs and lower ball joints. This car just wont die. Other than that, i love my car. definitely copping another dodge when its time.