• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
Stainz, how is your credit?
If you're trying to build it up, maybe you should finance it, and put half the money down.
You can pay the rest off in a year or two, to avoid paying too much in interest.
It'll leave you with some money in case anything unexpected happens in the short term, plus a better credit score will help with the bigger purchases down the road.
:salute:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Stainz, how is your credit?
If you're trying to build it up, maybe you should finance it, and put half the money down.
You can pay the rest off in a year or two, to avoid paying too much in interest.
It'll leave you with some money in case anything unexpected happens in the short term, plus a better credit score will help with the bigger purchases down the road.
:salute:

Credit aint too bad. And Ive thought about finance, something about having debt hanging over my head makes me nervous though. But, you right. It will help me with my home purchase after school, thinking ahead I respect.

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Camry. I could be wrong but a 2012/40k for 17k seems expensive though. What trim level is it?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

@2stainz

tough call, I passed on a 335 when I was in the same boat awhile back. Idk how reliable the 328 is but I'm sure it's miles ahead of a 335. I'd look into the 328 especially as you're in your thirties and maybe a young professional. The other cars are a little flabby and sick around the edges. If you can lease and afford full coverage that would probably be the best option and bang for your buck honestly, you would have a new car and not have to pay for main, "keep" most of your cash as you would only have to put down 3/5k. win/win

:manny:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Volkswagen Jetta - price about 15 K

u4boCcL.jpg

BMW 3 Series 328i - price about 19 K

RU1OyE4.jpg

Toyota Camry - price about 17 K

Y0Gi7Vh.jpg

Now of course being a coli 6ft, 6 certs, 6 figgy niggy.....money is no object :win:

But Id like to spend under 20 K on any car if possible :lupe: give me your suggestions

Get a CC

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Out of those 3 the Jetta is the one I'd pick

328i sedan is take compared to the 335i and plain looking without the M Kit
Camrys are pretty boring

Have you thought about a AWD Audi A4
You can find a bunch under 20K
Quattro
Turbo engine which can be easily modded
And fun to drive

:blessed:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nah no finance @Gator Reloaded , the 20 K is cash....Im trying not to be in debt since Im gonna be entering grad school next autumn >> Just got into grad school

@CHILLL , thats what Im leaning towards...the Camry, usually pretty reliable too.

But Gator has a point about just copping a new car...I dunno :lupe:
Breh

If you got 20k

Cop something with like 10k miles lol

Even them new Kia optima allright.

Like...my first car had 90k on it.

Then I got a 2008 impala in 2012...with only 30k miles.

Looking back...I would have copped something newer.

Certified pretty owned is the way to go.

Get that warranty and all that shyt.

Newer car, lower interest rate

But with 20k you could get something NICE

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Credit aint too bad. And Ive thought about finance, something about having debt hanging over my head makes me nervous though. But, you right. It will help me with my home purchase after school, thinking ahead I respect.
Yeah but throwing 20k straight into a depreciating car is wack.

I'd rather have those racks and deck and am drive a hoopty :manny:

I'd either get a newer 13 or 14 (20k or less miles)........and put 10k down and finance like 10k (note will like 200 or less ) and save that other 10k.​