• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Yall may remember my previous thread where you brehs helped me: Help me pick a car to purchase

Well, its about time for a new joint...Ive narrowed it down to 2 options

2022 Lexus RX 350 AWD, $53,940

HHGPUk5.jpg

• AWD, Horsepower: 295hp @ 6,300RPM
  • 19mpg city, 26 highway
  • Moonroof (not panoramic)
  • Lane assist, wood-grain dash
  • Reliability = 10, Resell value = 10, Name/brand recognition = 10

2022 Q5 45 S line Premium SUV, $51,715

GhN80dI.jpg

• Quattro, Horsepower: 261hp @ 5,000RPM
    • 23mpg city, 28 highway
    • Panoramic roof
    • Lane assist, wood-grain console/dash
    • Reliability = 7-8, Resell value = 6, Name/brand recognition = 7

HELP!! Brehs, this is tough :lupe:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This a good choice too. Looks like something a man can drive. All the luxury, latest tech and better looking than the Audi and Lexus

More bang for the buck, good engine choices, Genesis is moving quicker with their electric lineup, wayyyy better tech than Lexus, better looking vehicle. Genesis is a sleeper brand right now and it needs to be crossed shopped with the Germans and Lexus (fukk Acura at this point)

the RX styling is long in the tooth and the 3 row version looks too stretched out. Something else between the RX and LX should’ve been slotted in or Toyota shouldn’t have foolishly gotten rid of the Land Cruiser for 2022 and beyond.

Audi interiors look like absolute shyt now. Tons of screens and the symmetry in the styling is an eye sore. Not to mention the heavy use of piano black plastic everywhere. The exteriors of their SUVs look blocky and boring. At least the R8 and A7/S7 still look good. A5 styling for the current gen is botched and the models below that are cheap/plasticky on the inside and small. For those premium prices you’re better off tolerating the blandness of the Model 3 interior and not have to deal with gas + have better tech