Help me invent a dissolvable capsule that changes the flavor/aroma of vaginal juices!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:steviej:

shyt came to me in a dream

imagine placing a pill or capsule in tha p*ssy that changes the flavor and smell to what ever you like:ooh:

like it makes them p*ssy juices taste like
skittles_398x206.jpg
:steviej:

and not only that but you can also put it in her ass and make that thang taste and smell right for them salad tossing sessions:steviej:

yo

hit ya boy up

i got the front money

you help with design

:demonic:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
If someone can do that they would be Billionaires!! :ahh: But I will have to say that would be some hard shyt to do since a woman's chemistry is sooo finicky. Some have to use special soaps, and creams to keep from having yeast infections and some are allergic to fragrances down there. If someone could come up with something like that, they would be geniuses.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If someone can do that they would be Billionaires!! :ahh: But I will have to say that would be some hard shyt to do since a woman's chemistry is sooo finicky. Some have to use special soaps, and creams to keep from having yeast infections and some are allergic to fragrances down there. If someone could come up with something like that, they would be geniuses.
i can dream:obama:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
You can't go with something that dissolves in the cooch. Possibly to harmful to the woman. You gonna have to go the spray on route, something like binaca

FREE-Binaca-Breath-Spray-300x300.jpg