Help me choose one of three games with my free code: Anthem, Metro Exodus, or Battlefield 5

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I can't decide which game I actually want.
Metro is the easy choice and here's why...

Battlefield has been $30 more than its not been so you can always pick that up later for the low

Anthem is not reviewing well so that too will be discounted sooner than later, o suspect it'll be a free to play title before a years time :francis:

Just make sure you play Metro on hardcore, and if you haven't played the others you can on Gamepass :handshake:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Do people actually play Metro before big upping it? That game plays like complete shyt on every mode :dead: BF5 or Anthem will at least improve over time as EA is gonna make damn sure to get a return out of them. Metro? Unless you love that series don't even fukking bother.... that game is pretty to look at but that's it.

I've never seen a highly acclaimed clearly labeled first person shooter with such shyt gameplay when it comes to actually shooting something. shyt makes Bioshock look like Titanfall 2

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
At this point, Battlefield V. Battle Royale dropping soon, the non-existent content that wasn't in at launch is now being put into the game.

Perfect time to jump in

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Do people actually play Metro before big upping it? That game plays like complete shyt on every mode :dead: BF5 or Anthem will at least improve over time as EA is gonna make damn sure to get a return out of them. Metro? Unless you love that series don't even fukking bother.... that game is pretty to look at but that's it.

I've never seen a highly acclaimed clearly labeled first person shooter with such shyt gameplay when it comes to actually shooting something. shyt makes Bioshock look like Titanfall 2
Yeah...honestly his 3 choices are weak as hell.
It's between Metro and Anthem for me, because like @PS4 said, Battlefield has been $30 everywhere for the longest.
Anthem hasn't been reviewing well, but I would lean to that given how trash the controls feel in Metro and how trash the audio is.