Help me build a daily gym routine.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Does it have a bench or just smith machines?

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
I'm 5'5 and 140 pounds, slim build.

I don't really need to lose weight but I do want to get rid of my pudge (loose abdominal muscles from carrying twins) and love handles (no muffin top).

I'd like to be more athletic, gain little more muscle and more thicker.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
We have benches/free weights and 2 smith machines

I used to lift at PF at school b/c the on-campus gym was always marauded and other options were limited in the 518, you have to work around the lack of squat racks, some PF's don't even have benches so your stuck with their 75 lb max free weights or smith machine benching which negates your stabilizers.

First thing first, I would read this:

Beginner's Health and Fitness Guide

Second, you need to think like @hoodheronova said about what exactly it is you want to accomplish. Some people just want to "tone up", some people try to get
huge, some people want to lose weight, etc. You can get pretty big just with PF's bullshyt stuff.

I don't really need to lose weight but I do want to get rid of my pudge (loose abdominal muscles from carrying twins) and love handles (no muffin top).

The link above covers a lot of this stuff, I'd highly suggest reading it. A lot of girls are put off by lifting weights on the notion they'll get huge or something, but it's great for you.

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
I'm 5'5 and 140 pounds, slim build.

I'd like to be more athletic, gain little more muscle and more thicker.
here's a free tip from yours truly tho. Any female I've seen that can squat 225lbs has a fat donk. So if you want to get thicker that should be your goal.