Help: How Do You Stream Comics To iPad?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I'm not sure if you can directly stream it over (like how you can cast your chrome desktop to your google chrome device)....but you can always just upload all your comics into a dropbox / google drive / one drive account.

Since comics are usually just jpegs it shouldn't take long to upload them.

Just drop them into the dropbox and pull them up on your tablet.

:yeshrug:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
damn...I should’ve kept quiet...cuz apple’s version of “simply” requires you either using itunes or a multiport adapter to get the comic files on your ipad...just do what @msims said...it really is the simplest method
I've got over a 1TB of this stuff so streaming is the best option.
You cant just download/transfer your cbz/cbr files to your iPad?
I don't have one yet, I'm aking before I make the leap and it is delivered.

I don't wanna waste my time uploading it to a cloud server and they just randomly wipe my shyt off which has happened in the past with music files.

The last apple product I've had is an iPhone 4S which I currently have. I didn't know you could do that.:gladbron:

You can drag and drop now?:banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cant just download/transfer your cbz/cbr files to your iPad?

ya you can...and I just read @— (how the hell do you @ him?) his follow up post...download the files app (free) and you’ll be able to dl comics straight to your ipad and read em...from your posts I assumed you already had an extensive collection to transfer

*edit*

I forgot how many extra steps you gotta do when it comes to the ipad...for me the shyt is 2nd nature cuz I had one for so long...ignore my suggestion above lol...the files app doesn’t read CBRs although you can download and send files there...did you get the app I suggested in the other thread?

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Answer: YACreader for iOS and Windows 10. This bundle of joy can literally stream my comics as I've put them in folders on my Windows 10 PC and stream them to my iPhone 4S and iPad Pro 12.9.:banderas:

FINALLY!!! Thank you, Jesus! I'm joining you future spaceship phone niccaz.:mjcry: