Help creating at home workouts

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Coli, need some help creating some home workouts.

My goal is to drop some weight (done in the kitchen I know), still keep some strength, muscle tone and maintain a muscular "frame".

I just graduated college and won't start my Full-time position until the end of the May, so my income will be limited until then i.e. no money for a gym membership.

Here's my apparatus now:
-1 35lbs dumbells
-2 25lbs dumbells
-Jump rope
-Pull-up bar
-Bodyweight for calisthenics

What workouts could I create that would target my entire body. Looking to do these 3 times a week.

Thanks in advance.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If you have the space + $$$ + healthy shoulders, try getting a dip rack. Much more efficient way to hit the chest/triceps than pushups

From there it seems a bit simple

Dips
Pullups
Curls
Kickbacks
Lateral Raises
Something for abs

Then on another day do one leg squats and one leg deadlifts

Superset it all to save time if need be

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Your nutrition will help much more in showing whatever muscle yiu gain and fat you lose but what you got is all you need right now...

For 3 days, stick to doing whole body workouts starting with legs...

Warmup with JumpRope for 5 mins before every workout and stretch after every workout not before

Warmup your whole body doing a set of pullups to failure, a set of pushups to failure and a set of Lunges to failure

Stick to no more than 30 minutes, short is best for what you are trying to do....

1. Start off your workout doing a leg workout like: Dumbbell Lunges, Front squat with the dumbbells or dumbbell swings

2. Then switch to doing Pullups with an underhand grip shoulder-width doing As many as Possible and a iso hold for as long as possible on the last rep then a negative slow doen then eventually graduate to an overhand grip shoulder width

3. Pushups using two dumbbells as handles at shoulder width (learn different grips) iso hold at the bottom on the last few reps as long as possible then pushup as many as possible

4. Shoulders - learn the proper way to do a lateral shoulder raise..,use the 25lbsnand go to failure

Just repeat this circuit within 30minutes, eat clean amd you good breh

• Dap
Reactions: Meh