Help a Sista out...

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
I'm very petite. But I wanna get toned, strength, and most def keep the belly down.

Right now my schedule is a bit hectic so I'm tryna juggle it all.

What are some good exercises for the things I listed above.

Are there apps, sites, any resources that can be helpful?

My major problem is I really don't know where to start and I tried looking at YouTube videos but they bore me to death and some of them be so long and not very helpful.

semtex

:)
Daps
If your schedule is hectic, find a 30-60 minute window in which you can work out. I would start with bodyweight exercises just to get your body used to moving that way. As far as what to do goes, your options are endless.

Here's a decent example Your Complete Beginner Bodyweight Circuit

you can choose your own exercises, but make sure squats are a part of the workout. Increase the repititions per exercise every week (by maybe 5 reps)

Daps
Reppin
DMV
If your schedule is hectic, find a 30-60 minute window in which you can work out. I would start with bodyweight exercises just to get your body used to moving that way. As far as what to do goes, your options are endless.

Here's a decent example Your Complete Beginner Bodyweight Circuit

you can choose your own exercises, but make sure squats are a part of the workout. Increase the repititions per exercise every week (by maybe 5 reps)

Ditto.

Incorporate the circuit training to your workouts too.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
@Luck I know you may can help.

How do you burn stubborn belly fat?

Exercises and diet examples please.

Someone told me putting lemon in your water with a pinch of apple cider also helps as well. True?

I don't really have a big stomach but I can see where shyt can get outta hand if I don't handle this shyt NOW.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone else is welcome.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Someone told me putting lemon in your water with a pinch of apple cider also helps as well. True?

I don't really have a big stomach but I can see where shyt can get outta hand if I don't handle this shyt NOW.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone else is welcome.

@dora_da_destroyer

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Thanks in advance.

Anyone else is welcome.

It's mostly just consistency with your diet and workout over time. You can help it out a little with other methods like fat burners ( caffeine, green tea, apple cider vinegar, etc...) but you still have to stay consistent with that diet and workout.

There's no one exercise or diet for this on top of the fact that there's 100s of different workouts and diets you can do. You have to put in the work to find something that works for you specifically and your lifestyle, don't listen clowns tryin to put you in a specific regimen because everything doesn't work and apply for everybody. When you find something you can stick with then do that

Take workout classes at a big gym or boutique gym to get an idea of things you like doing then build on that if you don't know where to start. Watch other people getting trained / training and try the regimens yourself or pay for a trainer you like.

Play around with variations of high intensity cardio and circuit training. There's a lot of stuff out here you can do