Hellraiser on Hulu || Discussion Thread (Out 10/7)

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps

Hellraiser is an upcoming American supernatural horror film directed by David Bruckner, with a screenplay by Ben Collins and Luke Piotrowski, from a screen story they co-wrote with David Goyer. Intended to serve as a reboot of Clive Barker's 1987 film of the same name and the eleventh installment overall of the Hellraiser franchise, the film will adhere closely to the source material novella by Barker, The Hellbound Heart. The film stars Odessa A'zion and Jamie Clayton. The project is a co-production between Spyglass Media Group and Phantom Four Films.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Bruckner is a talented director so I’m looking forward to this. The Night House was one of my favorite films of the past year.

Apparently Pinhead will take on an androgynous look like in the novel it’s based on? Wonder how that will be executed. Either way, I’m in.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Bruckner is a talented director so I’m looking forward to this. The Night House was one of my favorite films of the past year.

Apparently Pinhead will take on an androgynous look like in the novel it’s based on? Wonder how that will be executed. Either way, I’m in.

Pinhead's actor, Jamie Clayton, is a transwoman.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Fukk it I’ll watch. Haven’t enjoyed a Hellraiservmovie in a long time but the comics were good.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
6OvgRWz.jpg

lhJz1ja.jpg

aUqce0d.jpg

V8rga36.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The cenobite in the 3rd image looks kind of goofy. I gotta see it in motion. Pinhead looks great. The lead actress looks annoying though. I hope she's not the dry/sarcastic type. I'm sick of that trope.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Jamie Clayton stars as Pinhead with the movie premiering October 7 on Hulu

Clive Barker is producing

Director David Bruckner:

"This is not a remake. I just didn't think you could ever remake the original Hellraiser. It's too much its own thing and it would be, I think, perilous territory for filmmakers, because how do you top that? This is a new story in the Hellraiser universe."

"It's the tale of a young woman, who's struggling with addiction and compulsive behavior, that comes in contact accidentally with the box and unfortunately begins to dabble with it, and chaos ensues."