Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Because that's par for the course of this subforum on all sides?

But generally if an OP engages and goes back and forth then yk. There's a reason why a lot of people try to avoid/not quote every single sony fan that comes into every single Xbox thread to shytpost.

But if you wanna draw a standard then I'm all for it. nikkas had to make an entirely separate thread for the recent showcase to avoid the bullshyt and it still happened

Can't be both ways
Official threads should be off limits to dumb system wars.

I don't know why MadTitan dapped that post when he's one of the worst offenders.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
"Release games that cost millions to make for free stupid company" - thank god retard x-bots like @Leasy and @The Mad Titan don't run a company, they'd go bankrupt after a month.

You an idiot what do you think GAAS is??? But like @Rembrandt said let me not detail the thread further.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:snoop:
Dudes can't help themselves with their Stan shyt.
Cut it out.

Never understood that dumb shyt. That'd be like walking up to a person on the street drinking Pepsi and heckling them cause you like Coke. :why:

If you like Xbox, cool. If you like PS, fine. If you have a full-time job like most adults and realize you can get both, even better.

The hell is the point of "stanning" for a damn video game console? :mindblown:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Never understood that dumb shyt. That'd be like walking up to a person on the street drinking Pepsi and heckling them cause you like Coke. :why:

If you like Xbox, cool. If you like PS, fine. If you have a full-time job like most adults and realize you can get both, even better.

Facts I got trophies and achievements from Steam to PlayStation.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

Very annoying
I get it for the Troll Posts, but these Official Posts should be free of the bullshyt.