Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If only you could carry a grenade launcher and railgun at the same time :francis:
I play on helldive...

Armor that lets you carry 6 grenades and the impact grenades is all you need...

Impact grenades don't need to cook, they explode on contact and do a ton of damage...

Only thing with the impact grenades is your Kobe jumper needs to be on point to take down a nest...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I play on helldive...

Armor that lets you carry 6 grenades and the impact grenades is all you need...

Impact grenades don't need to cook, they explode on contact and do a ton of damage...

Only thing with the impact grenades is your Kobe jumper needs to be on point to take down a nest...

I’ve been using the incendiary, which are pretty good for coverage area. They cook the smaller bugs right up, but yeah i might have to change back to impact for the chargers and bile titans

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Do you lose credits for dying or abandoning missions? My credits dropped to zero and I know I haven’t bought that much shyt.

Forreal?

I bought the 2100 Saturday and it disappeared 5 minutes later

Same. I thought I had spent them but I noticed after every mission what I was earning kept disappearing.
I thought it was just me. 1st time I bought the super credits it didn’t go through and like a dumbass of course I bought it again without checking PayPal and they both went through. After my credits showed up I’m pretty sure they were gone after only a couple of games. :snoop: