Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Yo these scientist missions are hard af. Need to balance them
I heard they tweaked them. I wouldn't know, I stopped fukking with the Automaton mission and jumped over to Bug set. These BUGGITS been living good. Their rescue scientist missions, even with 3 chargers rushing you are pie compared to what the Automaton crew been dealing with. :mjcry:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I heard they tweaked them. I wouldn't know, I stopped fukking with the Automaton mission and jumped over to Bug set. These BUGGITS been living good. Their rescue scientist missions, even with 3 chargers rushing you are pie compared to what the Automaton crew been dealing with. :mjcry:

fukk dem Automatons :pacspit:

I hate them Terminator mufukkaz. :mjcry:

Especially that Rocket nikka. :to:

Be priming my grenades then that nikka hit me with a rocket and the grenades drops and blows my ass up. :sadbron:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
I think bugs are more fun, automatons are more challenging.

Automatons just get fukking ridiculous when they are just shooting a million rockets at you. will be interesting to see what a third faction can bring to the table
It would be insane if the third faction(probably illuminate) were able to control some parts of both the other two factions, since they're not that numerous

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That feeling when you get in this when you got all the samples and the extract is overrun...:wow:

Hit them with the Barry juke...

UHVr9xO.gif

and then the Shawn hold these nuts dive into the ship...

ZYwRNv.gif

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
That feeling when you get in this when you got all the samples and the extract is overrun...:wow:

Hit them with the Barry juke...

UHVr9xO.gif

and then the Shawn hold these nuts dive into the ship...

ZYwRNv.gif
That shyt be hectic especially with the robots. I be running to the ship w/o my homies. Sorry fam I got a family to get home to :damn:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It gets even wilder when the nikka holding a lot of samples fumbles...

Now you have to make the decision, fukk it and extract with what you have or try and pick them shyts back up...

Last run dude fumbled in the middle of the extract, I had two of them rhino bull bytches charging at me and the moment I turned around I had one of them big arachnid mothafukkas standing right on the samples...Said fukk it, turned on the Bo jets on and ran right through his legs...
I have no idea how it didn't killed me... :heh:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Now you have to make the decision, fukk it and extract with what you have or try and pick them shyts back up...

Last run dude fumbled in the middle of the extract, I had two of them rhino bull bytches charging at me and the moment I turned around I had one of them big arachnid mothafukkas standing right on the samples...Said fukk it, turned on the Bo jets on and ran right through his legs...
gFbwBYF.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

I was just playing with a dude that dropped samples.He told our other teammate to cover him cause he was going back. They running back to the ship and somebody screaming “dive! dive!” I swear they got in there with like half a second to go. shyt was hilarious.

I finally got to level 10 and got 289 kills my 1st run with the guard dog/grenade launcher combo.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
So instead of kicking people out of my ship when they overstay their welcome...
I instead take them to Malevelon Creek and the mayhem that ensues at helldive difficulty.:russ: