Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
quickplay has you going through it man

this jackass called in the extraction while im across the map soloiing a titan and heavy next :dead: ran all the way back, carrying 10 samples

same jackass is getting overrun on the extraction point after i just barely make it in time. i call HIM in for reinforcements hoping to get the full extraction

first thing he does? calls clusterbombs on us :gucci:

bug brigade is SORRY

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Last ditch effort, brehthren. Lol
It was either me or those bugs nipping at your toes. :russ:

That was an epic playthrough. Lol!
Kind of wish i saved that whole last 10 minutes, that was some heisman trophy shyt

giphy.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i take it back

the flamethrower isn't completely ass - its just C-tier as fukk and needs to be tuned to catch the ground better. not sure if its intentional, but you can aim it a bug breach and basically cook anything coming out of the ground. fukks stalkers all the way up if you manage to see them before they see you too.

best thing about it is that it doesn't take the support backpack slot up too. still like.... there's nothing it does that a well placed grenade launcher can't do better, faster, and from further away.

anybody experiment with the gas orbitals yet?

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
i take it back

the flamethrower isn't completely ass - its just C-tier as fukk and needs to be tuned to catch the ground better. not sure if its intentional, but you can aim it a bug breach and basically cook anything coming out of the ground. fukks stalkers all the way up if you manage to see them before they see you too.

best thing about it is that it doesn't take the support backpack slot up too. still like.... there's nothing it does that a well placed grenade launcher can't do better, faster, and from further away.

anybody experiment with the gas orbitals yet?
I ran it once it's OK just doesn’t last long enough in my opinion

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Just got the railgun yesterday and it’s already in my top 5 video game weapons :wow: . I’d hunt chargers for fun but I’m trying not to piss off my squad :demonic:

Just finished a duo with random on erata and everything was cool til that sandstorm hit in the middle of the bile titan lair. Had 3 chargers plus the titan force us out the crater to the high ground and he kept having to spawn me til I could get a good rail cannon then we got the fukk out. This game is crazy

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this game is played so dramatically different on higher difficulties

i swear on 5 and below in quickplay, folk can't do shyt without strategems :mjlol: seen a team get terrorized by ONE charger for 5 minutes :dead:

shyt wasn't even doing damage to them. they kept killing each other throwing airstrikes in circles