Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
My favorite strategem/weapon is the stalwart machine gun. I call one in for myself at the start of every match.
:obama:

I picked up a squadmate's last night. It was faster to reload than the MG but didn't have the same stopping power.

I be using the Diligence as primary with the Redeemer secondary. Supply Pack or Guard Dog Rover with a Machine Gun or Autocannon for heavier targets. (Somebody else better hold that backpack.) :ld:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I picked up a squadmate's last night. It was faster to reload than the MG but didn't have the same stopping power.

I be using the Diligence as primary with the Redeemer secondary. Supply Pack or Guard Dog Rover with a Machine Gun or Autocannon for heavier targets. (Somebody else better hold that backpack.) :ld:

I like the stalwart because it seems like a middleground between an assault rifle and machine gun. I can run fast with it, reload quickly, the magazine is huge, and it can mow down copious amounts of grunts at once. I still keep the machine gun in a slot as well for encounters with heavier duty enemies.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Anybody have any issues purchasing supercredits? I bought $10 worth this morning, but it’s still not showing up in the game. Seems to be pretty widespread, but was just wondering if anybody here has experienced this issue?

For anyone having this issue, I closed the game from the home screen a reopened and the credits I bought were now available.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
people keep saying the game ugly... idk this shyt beautiful on my tv. crisp as shyt and the explosions never reduce the framerate. now obviously its not battlefront 2 level. but the environmental and atmospheric effects are pretty nice. especially walking thru that mist while the sun peeks over the hills and whatnot

It’s more than the sum of its parts. Like others said with the terrain deformation, the splatter effects, weather, lighting, the explosions and smoke, etc. it just all comes together to be very visually pleasing.

Kind of like Fromsoft games but a little nicer. Some games just need good art direction

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
childish-gambino-community.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I run with the redeemer as my secondary too. Operates more like an smg than a pistol and can get a group of enemies off you with the quickness if your main runs out and you start to get overwhelmed.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Got to Helldivers difficulty, shyt was crazy!!!

Me and this one cat finished a mission with only one reinforcement left.

Bile titans, crushers and a swarm of bugs on our head.

Most intense mission I have ever pulled off.

I played suicide yesterday with someone, last mission went about how you’d expect agains tthe automatons lol

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Honestly, no fanboy rhetoric, but this is why I messed with Sony. Who would have ever known if you just let a studio cook for X amount years they would come up with something like this.

This game gives me so many retro vibes from Battlefront, Halo, Warhawk, Lost Planet to Socom. shyt is beautiful man, all for $40

If this is the year Sony looks to establish all new or emerging IPs like Rise of Ronin, Stellar Blade and Helldivers, I’m hear for it.