Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
people keep saying the game ugly... idk this shyt beautiful on my tv. crisp as shyt and the explosions never reduce the framerate. now obviously its not battlefront 2 level. but the environmental and atmospheric effects are pretty nice. especially walking thru that mist while the sun peeks over the hills and whatnot

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
My IG explore page and twitter are being dominated by this game. Streamers are trying it like crazy too. They must be paying top promo dollars.

Eventually I might check it out. Funny how advertising really does work.
It’s solid got some decent setting options. It’s really starship troopers and terminator salvation: only thing really missing is character customization

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
people keep saying the game ugly... idk this shyt beautiful on my tv. crisp as shyt and the explosions never reduce the framerate. now obviously its not battlefront 2 level. but the environmental and atmospheric effects are pretty nice. especially walking thru that mist while the sun peeks over the hills and whatnot
At first I thought the game was kind of ugly, but then I realized with all the destruction, and
deformation you can do on the map. Plus the explosions this is actually a pretty good looking game

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Game looks great, x-bots out here trying to find anything to attack this game with.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I joined a friend in progress (@Stir Fry actually) then left and returned my ship alone. :mjgrin:

Bypassed the "servers full" bullshyt and got my ass back to Democracy. :wow:
I can’t even get to my ship.

I load up the game and the first screen is the “server capacity” screen with a countdown from 30 seconds wherein it tries to reconnect.

Literally can’t even get into the game’s main hub.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like outriders, but.. you guessed it with a more cinematic movie style and a worse story/open world.

But they hated on outriders for some reason, meanwhile this game is "So fun" 🤣
This is nothing like Outriders, I actually played that game did you?

Don’t you have a ps5 what’s your game id?