Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is it normal that I can't seem to Quickplay or join any games? shyt fails every time lol

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Got some Quickplay games in and had a blast with this competent squad.

Breezed through the first few difficulties, then played one of the harder ones where we had to kill this Elite bug, and the shyt went from Starship Troopers (Rico banging the redhead) to Starship Troopers (Outpost 29 FUBAR). :damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Helldivers 2 (2024):

a32.jpg

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
How are yall able to play this? only with PSN friends?

cuz I be trying to join random lobbies and can rarely find one , and when i do ...I get disconnected like 5 minutes into the game.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
How are yall able to play this? only with PSN friends?

cuz I be trying to join random lobbies and can rarely find one , and when i do ...I get disconnected like 5 minutes into the game.

I took a break for that reason, I'll come back when they get stabilized.

I don't mind tapping x to get in cause the servers are slammed, but kicking me out mid game? Or getting frozen in the helldive screen? :hhh:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Game is fun as hell but just had a crash right as I'm about to extract after a crazy run. Kinda bummed about that

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Servers down again?
I took a break for that reason, I'll come back when they get stabilized.

I don't mind tapping x to get in cause the servers are slammed, but kicking me out mid game? Or getting frozen in the helldive screen? :hhh:

Yeah that sucks, and I heard the host can kick you out when they want and some do it right before extraction.

This game needs a player rating system.i was playing with a guy who would see you in the battlefield and call and airstrike when you are surrounded by enemies, he ended with like 100k in friendly fire.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
smh ay man look. its time to just call it like it is cause its not getting better. they need to go ahead and pick a random tuesday or wednesday out of the week and shut this shyt down overnight. and dont open that mfer back up until whatever issues have been sorted out and playtested. this cant keep going on. people want to play and are losing interest.

suicide squad was in shambles day one. they had the major shyt ironed out within the week. now its still in tatters but at least people can play. + palworld never missed a beat, and they're some humble japanese devs from the countryside . you cant go out like this man.