Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Whew, it feels SO GOOD to be back.

Actually ran a Level 8 with the fukking Liberator and a Peacemaker. Like, Primaries are GOOD now. I don't even really use the SSGSS Railgun on larger enemies. I just run that bytch in Safe Mode and oneshot Hive Guards in their dumb fukking faces.

Tesla Tower is crowd controller now, so long as you keep the smaller critters off it. This thing controlled one end of our Extraction Point to the point where the fukking bugs just AVOIDED it. :russ:

And my precious Arc Thrower is back slanging lightning dikk all across the map. 55 meters of Bug Zapping Goodness. Bug Breaches are back to not being able to approach me. I'm a high maintenance hoe again, bytches. :lolbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i’ll admit i was wrong about people coming back just for buffs :yeshrug:

IMG_4217

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
i’ll admit i was wrong about people coming back just for buffs :yeshrug:

IMG_4217

Key take away is not making the players feel helpless and ineffective. I went from circling or running away to wait for strats on rushes to actually using my heavy weapon as intended and being able to stagger things effectively. The game flows much better. :blessed:

Still have a ragdoll problem, though. :martin: Those new poppler rockets or whatever. Whomever keeps designing infinite loop ragdoll garbage should be executed live on Twitch.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Key take away is not making the players feel helpless and ineffective. I went from circling or running away to wait for strats on rushes to actually using my heavy weapon as intended and being able to stagger things effectively. The game flows much better. :blessed:

Still have a ragdoll problem, though. :martin: Those new poppler rockets or whatever. Whomever keeps designing infinite loop ragdoll garbage should be executed live on Twitch.

Ragdolling is fun sometimes just OD’d with the tentacle charger things

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps

Seeing a bug Patrol of Acid/Puke spitters and Hunters a month ago would have the entire squad running in the opposite direction. There just simply wasn't enough DPS to go around. You could get everything down to one fukking little brown bug, and best BELIEVE his bytch ass would call for reinforcements the second you hit reload on your gun. Now you got a Bug Breach with 2 Chargers, 8 Hunters, and one Bile Titan ready to check your whole team's lower intestines for polyps.

These past two days has the game flowing so much better, like you said. And the weapon variety? My God, I'm seeing ppl running with some of everything now, it's incredible.

We can still get bumrushed if we're not careful, but at least it would be our fault if that happened.
Idk i feel like the bugs are hitter harder :dead:
Yeah, we're glass cannons now, no doubt.

Bug hits are breaking limbs with a much higher frequency. You still have a chance to get away and stim if you move right, though, so it's the fairness that's really doing it for me. If the bugs/bots get me, they get me, not because my weapons were too weak, or because you let the fukking Terminators shoot through fukking mountains.