Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I threw 2 500kg eagles at a factory strider in the distance.. only to realize there was one to my right and one directly over me

Those shyts really do sneak up on you.

Today we hit one with two 500kg bombs and other shyt and it was still moving wiht two more in the background:dead:

Last edited:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Impalers are a cool idea, but execution in adding them to this game is completely stupid. This game needs less ragdoll/stun locking but why is the solution to add more of it? :jbhmm:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Its a bit overdone

I get the hilarity at lower levels where its less hectic but at higher ones it seems to specifically exist to screw one over. There's already a plethora of those mechanics in game designed to have a negative impact on gameplay. This one ticks an extra shytty box in that the attack timing of the Impaler is ripe for infinite ragdolling.

I'd bet most players don't even entertain high level games and henceforth this doesn't get the negative attention it deserves.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I get the hilarity at lower levels where its less hectic but at higher ones it seems to specifically exist to screw one over. There's already a plethora of those mechanics in game designed to have a negative impact on gameplay. This one ticks an extra shytty box in that the attack timing of the Impaler is ripe for infinite ragdolling.

I'd bet most players don't even entertain high level games and henceforth this doesn't get the negative attention it deserves.
There's no great reward for High Level finishes.
I did a Super Helldive with 3 missions finished and the medals and experience just don't make up for all the frustration and work.
They need a better reward system.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I did a Super Helldive with 3 missions finished and the medals and experience just don't make up for all the frustration and work.

Just like the real military all you got was a pat on the back for your service. :pachaha:

I agree on the rewards system, though. Still relatively new but I can do 7/8 normally. Spurring higher sample spawns isn't the carrot they think it is. I'd say to start flirting with bluebucks spawns but that stops the microtransaction train.

Speaking of, I don't know why there's like 50 different currency types. I'd imagine the ship upgrades with samples is a deterrent for new players for higher difficulties. You need a ridiculous amount of samples to even get right for higher level stuff.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Just like the real military all you got was a pat on the back for your service. :pachaha:

I agree on the rewards system, though. Still relatively new but I can do 7/8 normally. Spurring higher sample spawns isn't the carrot they think it is. I'd say to start flirting with bluebucks spawns but that stops the microtransaction train.

Speaking of, I don't know why there's like 50 different currency types. I'd imagine the ship upgrades with samples is a deterrent for new players for higher difficulties. You need a ridiculous amount of samples to even get right for higher level stuff.
Throw a nikka a helmet or a cape...shyt.
Slap an extra perk to my guns for the next 4 days, or something.
:mjlol:

Numbers gon dwindle between next week all the way until November sometime.
They got a lot of work to do.
I do enjoy my time with the Coli Brehs in this but once Wukong hit and then Astro....yeah, I'll see y'all when they've worked out the kinks.

They need to fix that gotdamn Impaler, too.
shyt ain't got no reason being stronger than a bile titan.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Need some kind of exotic drop or something

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Desperately need high level exotic drops and need boss battles.

They already had them in the first game.

Terminids Boss: Hive Lord/ Cyborgs Boss: Siege Mech/ illuminates ...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They drip feeding us, breh. :snoop:

This game will eventually get the big boss battles, weapon customization, other factions but its all gonna be rolled out so incredibly slow because they spend so much time patching and fixing, and nerfing and buffing then going back and fixing everything that broke, etc.

It’s a combination of the shytty engine they’re using and the smaller size team.