Hell Fest - Trailer (9/28/2018, Amy Forsyth, Reign Edwards, Bex Taylor-Klaus)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyone watched it? Reviews? I want an excuse to watch a horror movie in theater but the Nun and this are my options until Halloween drops.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Saw it.
Not horrible but nothing that I would recommend anyone leave their homes and pay money to see.
The kills were mediocre but the tension levels were pretty good and I liked the idea of a non-descript serial killer being the killer instead of something hokey like a guy who's life was ruined by a Halloween maze or something ridiculous.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
just got back from this, and pretty much agree w/ @Jello Biafra

I thought it was pretty tame overall with easily editable deaths, felt like some shyt I'd see on MTV (doesn't help the short haired chick was in the MTV Scream TV series :heh:)..the utter of fukks felt forced to help justify the R rating.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I thought it was pretty tame overall with easily editable deaths, felt like some shyt I'd see on MTV (doesn't help the short haired chick was in the MTV Scream TV series :heh:)..the utter of fukks felt forced to help justify the R rating.

Smh. I tjought it would be r rated for gore

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s pretty tame and no kills are memorable to me but it’s fine as a quick slasher , I’m actually on vacation at horror nights universal so it was entertaining . Can definitely see them trying to do a bushy and ruining it

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

It’s pretty tame and no kills are memorable to me but it’s fine as a quick slasher , I’m actually on vacation at horror nights universal so it was entertaining . Can definitely see them trying to do a bushy and ruining it
this is NOT what i want to hear. just lie to me damn it! :sadbron: