Hedge fund manager's assistant asking for your help

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
article-2376699-1AF9B947000005DC-980_306x468.jpg

A hedge fund manager's assistant has now turned to social media in order to raise the hundreds of thousands of dollars she has to pay him in restitution after pleading guilty of grand larceny.

Renata Shamrokova, the 28-year-old personal assistant to Nicky Hilton’s former husband, admitted in court that she stole nearly $1million from him.

Now she is trying to raise the first portion of the mandated $821,000 in restitution that she has to give back to Meister in order to avoid spending a year or two in jail.

She has posted an appeal on Go Fund Me, a crowdsourcing site, where she wrote out an emotional plea and posted a black-and-white photo of herself covering her mouth.

'I was held in prison for 13 days without proper medical care or a voice to speak out,' she wrote on the site.

Read more: Renata Shamrakova: Hedge fund manager's assistant now asking strangers to help her avoid jail by launching social media campaign to raise $821,000 | Mail Online

Are you willing to give her a 2nd chance :heh:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't some simps here on the coli give money to some random bytch on twitter? :pachaha:

Tell her to make an account here and raise some funds. Everybody on the coli make 6 figures with all their IT certs she can get that $800K in like a month, tops.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'I am prepared for the backlash and even the opinions of those who think very little of me but am hoping for a rare kind of person to see the potential and be able to provide monetary help.'

Read more: Renata Shamrakova: Hedge fund manager's assistant now asking strangers to help her avoid jail by launching social media campaign to raise $821,000 | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

sound's like she is looking for a :cape:but also hinting at a suger daddy arrangement. :win: might be interested, depending on what she is willing to do in return. he spend more or less the same amount on buying bentleys for some of his whores.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
article-2376699-1AF9B947000005DC-980_306x468.jpg

'I was held in prison for 13 days without proper medical care or a voice to speak out,' she wrote on the site.
13 days? That's nothing.
Proper medical care? Uh yeah, inmates have access to medical care 24/7. A good number of inmates have diabetes or get a beat down.
Voice to speak out? You are in jail, not the Holiday Inn.