Hebrew Israelite tells boy he's not his brother because he's an African Hamite (VIDEO)

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As if Africans themselves don't make the distinction. :martin:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
As if Africans themselves don't make the distinction. :martin:

Latinos and native americans aren't hebrews, let alone israelites, they're straight gentiles!...... Ask any one of those cults to prove how the 10 lost tribes got to america using just, JUST, the bible and watch them draw a blank....

Israelites are black... period......

Start reading and studying your bible, and stop letting these 501c3 hebrew cults dictate your thoughts.....

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Man this Hebrew Israelite got me today at the gym :martin:I thought he was a normal OG striking up a conversation, but naw he tricked me into a conversation about white people doing what they do then he switched the topic to the Bible and finally got to what he wanted to tell me

"We ain't from Africa brotha, we HEBREW ISRAELITES!!" :skip:I got out the locker room before dude asked me to sign up :beli:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:russell: Hebrew Israelite. Glad I don't live in New York so I don't have to have these mental patients all up in my face.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
israelites were scattered and migrated all over the world, including Africa. He should have told the kid "to check your family tree you might be an Israelite." He automatically assumed that's he's not and killed the kid's spirit

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
israelites were scattered and migrated all over the world, including Africa. He should have told the kid "to check your family tree you might be an Israelite." He automatically assumed that's he's not and killed the kid's spirit
I was talking too my cousin the other day and he told me about how a Genealogist met with my Grandfather back home in Liberia, and my Grandfather had a migration map of our tribe that implied our Tribe was an "Israelite" tribe.

The reason this struck me is because I have done my own research and our tribe goes by various names depending on the location and those names literally translate to Jacob and Dan (one of the lost tribes). Keep in mind my Uncle isn't on any of that "Sa NEter" TV stuff and my Grandfather died in the 80s and was born in the late 1800s/earl 1900s.

And him telling me this was prior to me even telling him about the stuff I have researched on my own. And the physical characteristics of people in our tribe differ than other tribes in the same area.

So not saying anything is true or false but I will say there are a lot of interesting "coincidences".

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Latinos and native americans aren't hebrews, let alone israelites, they're straight gentiles!...... Ask any one of those cults to prove how the 10 lost tribes got to america using just, JUST, the bible and watch them draw a blank....

Israelites are black... period......

Start reading and studying your bible, and stop letting these 501c3 hebrew cults dictate your thoughts.....
Who the hell cares? This makes me wanna throw religion in the bushes :camby: