Hebrew Israelite founded School in Dimona Israel has the highest standardized test scores in Southern Israel

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@ 52:05

On average, fewer than half of the members of each high school class attend university upon graduation, though African Hebrew high school students consistently score high on their exit exams,
Source: Department of Middle Eastern and African History, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel (Andrew Esensten)

Also, statistically one of the Healthiest communities in Israel and the whole Western World

@ 1:45

5usQRnD.png

cxySvlr.png

Exodus 19:5 - "Now, if you will obey me faithfully and keep my covenant, you will be my treasured possession from all the Nations of the Earth"

Psalm 91:9-11 - "Because 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 is my refuge, the MOST HIGH is your haven, no harm will befall you, no disease will touch your tent. For he will order his Angels to guard you wherever you go"

frankster

Rookie
Daps
great video...
I have questions
I have questions who lived in those buildings in the Village of Peace in Dimona NE Africa....in short were any Arabs displaced?
What of the Original Canaanite population of Israel are they near Dimona?
How many sects are in the Hebrew Israelite movement?

Last edited:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
great video...
I have questions
I have questions who lived in those buildings in the Village of Peace in Dimona NE Africa....in short were any Arabs displaced?
What of the Original Canaanite population of Israel are they near Dimona?
How many sects are in the Hebrew Israelite movement?

Every building you see in those videos above was built from scratch.

@ 4:35

It was a barren desert up until the 1950's. The closest Arab populations would be various Bedouin tribes, who the community has had an excellent relationship with most over the past few decades.

@ 26:25

Some Bedouin tribal Cheifs even attend the community's annual New Word Passover every year.

@ 10:30

As far as the Canaanites, they've been a culturally dead population for 1000's of years. And i wouldn't say Canaanites are the "original" population of Israel. The Natufians and their descendants (as well as downstream Carriers of Y-DNA E-P2) who are the progenitors of Afro-Asiatic/Semitic cultures and languages in the Levant would constitute the aboriginal population, who would comprise a genetic minority of Israel/Levant today. But there is a Bedouin tribe called the "Kinanah" who are sometimes confused with ancient Biblical Canaanites, but would actually be an Arabian "Ishmaelite" descended tribe. The Bedouin chief in the video above mentioned them, i can't remember what part of the video though.

Keep in mind, it was these brothers that invented the term "Hebrew Israelite" before any of those Harlem/1 West Israelites that are so popular today had even formed their doctrine or any congregation. Doctrinally, i would say the Dimona Hebrew Israelites and their affiliates/branches worldwide in the Kingdom of YAH would be the only Hebrew Israelites, and this is of course not speaking in regards to what a "Hebrew Israelite" is in lineal/genetic terms.

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop

It was a barren desert up until the 1950's. The closest Arab populations would be various Bedouin tribes, who the community has had an excellent relationship with most over the past few decades.

Some Bedouin tribal Cheifs even attend the community's annual New Word Passover every year.

As far as the Canaanites, they've been a culturally dead population for 1000's of years. And i wouldn't say Canaanites are the "original" population of Israel. The Natufians and their descendants (as well as downstream Carriers of Y-DNA E-P2) who are the progenitors of Afro-Asiatic/Semitic cultures and languages in the Levant would constitute the aboriginal population, who would comprise a genetic minority of Israel/Levant today. But there is a Bedouin tribe called the "Kinanah" who are sometimes confused with ancient Biblical Canaanites, but would actually be an Arabian "Ishmaelite" descended tribe. The Bedouin chief in the video above mentioned them, i can't remember what part of the video though.

Keep in mind, it was these brothers that invented the term "Hebrew Israelite" before any of those Harlem/1 West Israelites that are so popular today had even formed their doctrine or any congregation. Doctrinally, i would say the Dimona Hebrew Israelites and their affiliates/branches worldwide in the Kingdom of YAH would be the only Hebrew Israelites, and this is of course not speaking in regards to what a "Hebrew Israelite" is in lineal/genetic terms.

How familiar are u with genetics

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is 23andme worth it to take it or??

23andme is a autosomal DNA test which only traces your ancestors back about 8-10 generations. But it also will assign you a Y-DNA and MtDNA haplogroup (Paternal and Maternal) which are useful for researching deep ancestry. Their test is definitely legit and very accurate for tracing ancestry 8-10 generations back. If you want a deep ancestry test which can possibly link you to an ancient population look up FamilyTreeDNA's "Big Y-700" test, which is expensive, but it's a high resolution genetic analysis that 23andme doesn't offer. But if you were to take a 23andme you can upload the results from that test unto Family Tree's "Big Y" test or other ancient admixture calculator's like MyTrueAncestry, Illustrative DNA etc. "Big Y-700" is the most high resolution commercial test out there though.

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
23andme is a autosomal DNA test which only traces your ancestors back about 8-10 generations. But it also will assign you a Y-DNA and MtDNA haplogroup (Paternal and Maternal) which are useful for researching deep ancestry. Their test is definitely legit and very accurate for tracing ancestry 8-10 generations back. If you want a deep ancestry test which can possibly link you to an ancient population look up FamilyTreeDNA's "Big Y-700" test, which is expensive, but it's a high resolution genetic analysis that 23andme doesn't offer. But if you were to take a 23andme you can upload the results from that test unto Family Tree's "Big Y" test or other ancient admixture calculator's like MyTrueAncestry, Illustrative DNA etc. "Big Y-700" is the most high resolution commercial test out there though.
Can I direct msg you breh

frankster

Rookie
Daps

My question was based on the Very first Video "Village of Peace - African Hebrew Israelite" Time stamp 21:06 - 23: 00.
The woman said the building shown which were there when they came was originally occupied by Farm workers.
What became of those farm workers or where they farmers?

As far as the Canaanites, they've been a culturally dead population for 1000's of years. And i wouldn't say Canaanites are the "original" population of Israel.

Who are these people claiming to be Canaanites as opposed to Bedouin....or are the the same people?

The Natufians and their descendants (as well as downstream Carriers of Y-DNA E-P2) who are the progenitors of Afro-Asiatic/Semitic cultures and languages in the Levant would constitute the aboriginal population, who would comprise a genetic minority of Israel/Levant today.
The Natufians are still there today in Israel?
Are their any Kebarans or

But there is a Bedouin tribe called the "Kinanah" who are sometimes confused with ancient Biblical Canaanites, but would actually be an Arabian "Ishmaelite" descended tribe. The Bedouin chief in the video above mentioned them, i can't remember what part of the video though.
How so....why do you think they are not Canaanites but Bedouin Arabs?

The African Hebrew Israelites of Dimona has nothing to with brothers in purple garments preaching in the streets of NYC as in no affiliation no shared history?

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My question was based on the Very first Video "Village of Peace - African Hebrew Israelite" Time stamp 21:06 - 23: 00.
The woman said the building shown which were there when they came was originally occupied by Farm workers.
What became of those farm workers or where they farmers?

The sister in the video explained it. It was an "absorption center" mainly for recently arriving Moroccan and other Mizrahi Jews at the time, Who mainly did menial labor (blue collar) type jobs in Israel like farming and were treated like shyt by the government btw. By the time the Hebrews got there it was abandoned.

Ashkenazi immigration absorption administrators faced enormous challenges in taking care of and acculturating the hundreds of thousands of immigrants from Europe. However, it was even more challenging for them to do so for the Mizrahim. The cultures, values and behavior of the Mizrahim differed greatly from the Ashkenazim. Ashkenazim, who believed they were superior to the Mizrahim, created absorption systems that discriminated against them and demeaned their culture. Jews of Moroccan ancestry, while proud Israelis, have never forgotten the second class treatment they or their families received in immigrating to Israel.

Moroccan Jews in Israel

Who are these people claiming to be Canaanites as opposed to Bedouin....or are the the same people?

The people in this video are likely descended from Arabian tribes called "Kinana" from the medieval period. Practically no Canaanite derived cultures survived the Iron age. Even Josephus mentioned in his book (1st Century CE) how none of the Canaanite tribes mentioned in the Torah were present in his era and were a distant memory in his time.

Following the conquest of Mecca, there is scant information about the Kinana. An important tribesman of the Du'il, Abu al-Aswad al-Du'ali, was counted as an ally of Caliph Ali, the cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad.[1] The Kinana were one of the main components of the Arab tribal garrison of Jund Filastin (military district of Palestine) following its conquest by the Muslims in the 630s; the other main components were the Judham, Lakhm, Khuza'a, Khath'am and Azd.[5] Caliph Umar (r. 634–644) appointed two men of the Kinana, Alqama ibn Mujazziz and Alqama ibn Hakim as dual governors of Palestine, with the former based in Jerusalem and the latter based likely in Lydda, around 638/639;[6] the latter remained governor until being replaced by Mu'awiya ibn Abi Sufyan by Caliph Uthman (r. 644–656). The singing girl of the Umayyad caliph Yazid II (r. 720–724), Habbaba, mentioned the Kinana's presence in Palestine in verse:

A troop of the Kinana around me
In Palestine
, swiftly mounting their steeds.[7]
The Kinana were recorded to have maintained a presence, though weakened, around Mecca in 844/45.

Kinana - Wikipedia

The Natufians are still there today in Israel?
Are their any Kebarans or

I'm refering specifically to the genetic descendants of Natufians, which would be those who carry downstream paternal clades of Y-DNA Haplogroup E-P2 which has been identified in some genetic papers as a Proto-Semitic genetic marker, associated with the Natufians in the Neolithic, as well as their descendants who belong to the earliest known Semitic speaking civilizations such as the Ebalites and Akkadians who have been associated with Haplogroup E carriers in genetic research papers such as:

Y-chromosome E haplogroups: their distribution and implication to the origin of Afro-Asiatic languages and pastoralism

&

International Relations Quarterly

The African Hebrew Israelites of Dimona has nothing to with brothers in purple garments preaching in the streets of NYC as in no affiliation no shared history?

Practically none whatsoever from a doctrinal standpoint. The Dimona Hebrew Israelites derive from the Original Hebrew Israelite Nation of Chicago led by Ben Ammi. They had already left the United States before those Harlem/1 West Camps had split from the Torah/Tanakh based Commandment Keepers and formed thier off-brand doctrine in 1969.