Heathers (1989)

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
First saw this back in the 2000's when my brother in law told me about the movie :russ:

this movie predates Jawbreaker and Mean Girls of course. it's like the Fairy godmother of those films

It'd been a minute since i watched it but im watching it now, this shyt never gets old. :pachaha:

the 2000's had Mean Girls, the 90's had Jawbreaker and the 80's had Heathers :wow:

Top 10 movie of the 80's in my humble opinion. :obama:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I never bothered to look at who the screenwriter of this movie was until now

Daniel Waters
so i just found this interview w/ him and in it he mentions his brother (Mark Waters) was the director of Mean Girls. I never knew! :ohhh:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
It's a fukking classic!

80's to the core!

let me know what you think about it after you watch it.

I'm an 80's baby I seen most of this movie but in Spanish Back in the day so it's brand-new to me but young Winona "you sumbytch I'm in " :shaq: shiiiiet even old Winona was looking :noah: in that Russian church scene on the latest stranger things season. :steviej:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I'm an 80's baby I seen most of this movie but in Spanish Back in the day so it's brand-new to me but young Winona "you sumbytch I'm in " :shaq: shiiiiet even old Winona was looking :noah: in that Russian church scene on the latest stranger things season. :steviej:

Same here, i was born in 86'!

Winona was a roll for a good minute with her movie roles, she's one of my all time favorite actresses

Her as Veronica in Heathers was hilarious, she came off so naturally funny in it. :russ:

one of the few women who didn't have to rely on her looks, she's really a great actress and can do all types of films from dark comedy like Heathers to drama like Girl Interrupted

i still ain't seen Stranger Things but I've heard nothing but praise about her performance in it and people have said it's been her official comeback.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Same here, i was born in 86'!

Winona was a roll for a good minute with her movie roles, she's one of my all time favorite actresses

Her as Veronica in Heathers was hilarious, she came off so naturally funny in it. :russ:

one of the few women who didn't have to rely on her looks, she's really a great actress and can do all types of films from dark comedy like Heathers to drama like Girl Interrupted

i still ain't seen Stranger Things but I've heard nothing but praise about her performance in it and people have said it's been her official comeback.
:dahell: GO WATCH IT NOW its great normally but if you have the right set up they been killing it with the sound and effects the past few seasons :ohlawd:
So download it, mooch off someone's account open a new email and use a gift card with a dollar in it bam there you go.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: GO WATCH IT NOW its great normally but if you have the right set up they been killing it with the sound and effects the past few seasons :ohlawd:
So download it, mooch off someone's account open a new email and make a temp online debit card with your bank account bam there you go.

Alright i'll check it out

if it one of those shows I should watch from the very beginning?

what season are they up to now?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Alright i'll check it out

if it one of those shows I should watch from the very beginning?

what season are they up to now?
Yes and it's the perfect time to watch it it's near Halloween and it's a throwback sci-fi thriller. So far it only 4 seasons if I'm not mistaken it's only like maybe 40 and change episodes.trust me you going to run through them fast it's dope and if you love the 80's you Gon appreciate this joint for real for real

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yes and it's the perfect time to watch it it's near Halloween and it's a throwback sci-fi thriller. So far it only 4 seasons if I'm not mistaken it's only like maybe 40 and change episodes.trust me you going to run through them fast it's dope and if you love the 80's you Gon appreciate this joint for real for real

Say no more!

i'll start watching it tonight! :yes: