Heath Slater Needs To Reform "The Nexus" on Pi'Raw

Daps
If its a new era then give some young vets some shine

heath-slater.png

Heath Slater needs to recruit the other "free agents" in WWE and get like a footsoldier ninja masked Nexus back up comprised of random CWC Cruiserweights ala Cedric Alexander, Rich Swann, Gran Metalik, Da Mack, etc

It would make them a legit force and a free agent stable thats not taken lightly

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Im serious too because I dont want those guys to be stuck in a cruiserweight division. WWE needs to be weightless. Seth and Finn arent too far off from 205lbs
Seth probably 215 but he is also 6 foot so he kinda gets that taller hbk vibe others font benefit from

Finn best bet is to be so dynamic character wise people ignore his height ala rey mysterio

Daps
Seth probably 215 but he is also 6 foot so he kinda gets that taller hbk vibe others font benefit from

Finn best bet is to be so dynamic character wise people ignore his height ala rey mysterio
Yeah u right, Seth definitely reminds me of HBK and Finn going to NXT helped him craft that unique Rey Mysterio charisma with the casuals.

Those are good comparisons

I just dont want my nikkas Rich Swann and Cedric Alexander stuck as numerous times Cruiserweight champion

:mjcry: