Heat Wave Unappreication

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dont know bout ya'll, but I'm sick of this hot as weather. 95 degrees before noon ain't whats hot in the streets. so hot, my a/c can't even cool the upstairs sufficiently. so hot, we dont even get some cool weather at night. here I am at 9pm and its gotdamn 95 degrees still. who can live like this???? this ain't a ****ing desert and im' not some kinda arab. its so hot, I look foward to going to work cuz I have piff a/c in my office.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Damn must be the whole midwest, supposed to be 100 here tomorrow.

Won't be under 90 until tuesday when the high is 86, I'm looking forward to that.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I prefer my weather below 80 degrees. I don't even mind winter that much. but my my mozilla forecast looking like this right now?

k3szue.jpg

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
I dont know bout ya'll, but I'm sick of this hot as weather. 95 degrees before noon ain't whats hot in the streets. so hot, my a/c can't even cool the upstairs sufficiently. so hot, we dont even get some cool weather at night. here I am at 9pm and its gotdamn 95 degrees still. who can live like this???? this ain't a ****ing desert and im' not some kinda arab. its so hot, I look foward to going to work cuz I have piff a/c in my office.

I hear you man...it's supposed to be 100 tomorrow!

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I honestly feel sorry for those of you with no ac in this type of weather...if I could, I'll buy u one seriously :snoop:

I can't see myself functioning without this central air with this heat wave brehs. :sadbron:

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
I got two A/Cs going at the same damn time. One in the living room and one in the bedroom.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea **** this weather, I'm ready for the fall but I have no issues with winter either. Just put on layers and I'm good to go, in the summer there really ain't **** to do to provide relief from the heat commuting(I live in NYC and take the subway). Plus I live in a building with windows only on one side so when I'm home I pretty much have the AC on non-stop even when it is like 80 degrees. My electric bill is going to be thru the roof.